☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
luggage......with a few speedos......
getting a few CD cases...with CDs in them
grabbing a few Uzis....orange ones with double water shooting action
some sun screen with SPF 15 or higher
getting a hold of a few queens players phone numbers

"I am a loser in the playoffs and I am getting ready FOR VACATION!!!"

had to post this, it's from a laker fan(LDRF) on the kings forum..lmao :roflmao:

Liquid care to make a guess at the NBA Finals, the Winner, What Game they win in, and the Finals MVP?

LIQUID24 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, isn't it funny that PT is nowhere to be found?

Isn't it funny that I was away all weekend at Cocoa Beach for a soccer tournament, and had no way of knowing you posted this comment? :lol:

Anyway, congrats to LA for closing the series out. Good Luck in the NBA Championship.

man what a game, first the refs tried to beat the lakers in the 2nd quarter with very questionable calls, and shaq with 4 and kobe with 3 fouls at halftime, but they fight through adversity and kareem rush comes up HUGE :eek: , as the whole bench won the game for us, after this win, there is no doubt in my mind, they are primed for another ring, they just find ways to win, when it counts the most, impressive game, especially in the 2nd half, only the lakers can get away with missing 19 free throws !!! and get outrebounded by 10 and still win a huge basketball game...now get some rest guys and be ready for whoever is left in the east, i would prefer indiana, i want to see ron artest guard kobe bryant...but if it would be detroit, richard hamilton would also be a nice matchup to see..GO LAKERS

Prime Time said:
Isn't it funny that I was away all weekend at Cocoa Beach for a soccer tournament, and had no way of knowing you posted this comment? :lol:

Anyway, congrats to LA for closing the series out. Good Luck in the NBA Championship.
yeah, i've got a pingpong tournament scheduled this weekend in case detroit grabs 2 games in a row this weekend :goof:

CirclingWagons said:
yeah, i've got a pingpong tournament scheduled this weekend in case detroit grabs 2 games in a row this weekend :goof:

:lol: Hahaha. No but seriously, we finished in second and we stayed in the dorms where the Hatian National Team was staying. It was a cool way to end the season (If you ignore the fact that we got 2nd).

Back
Top Bottom