Kicker to keep an eye on | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kicker to keep an eye on

boomer10

Club Member
Reaction score
With Parkey signing with the Bears, keep an eye on the draft where the Dolphins maybe targeting
Florida kicker Eddy Pineiro.

He was the most accurate kicker in college this year with a 94% success rate and easily has the strongest leg in college football this year where he demonstrated it at the Combine blasting his Kick offs into the stands and connecting on a 60 yard FG with 12 yds to spare inside Lucas Stadium. All the other kickers were short on that attempt, by the way.
He is a Miami kid whose favorite team is the Miami Dolphins and he makes no secret to everyone about it! He interviewed with the Dolphins at the Combine and made sure they knew that the Dolphins were his favorite team and that it would be a dream come true if the Dolphins drafted him!

Can someone edit the title and get rid of the extra "K"? lol

hopefully we use a draft pick on him so another team will not. If he's that good, a team may draft him. I wouldn't pull a Tampa Bay and draft him too early, but draft him I would.

I'd rather get a kicker who will surely miss with the game on the line. We need to stop winning these close meaningless games when we clearly aren't going anywhere. Possibly cost us a franchise QB this year.

The kicking game is important enough to draft him..
We didnt we resign Parkey?

Maybe NOW I understand Parkey.

I did not even consider Eddy. Never crossed my mind.

Eddy can be another kicking legend with his accuracy and distance. That guy is worth a MID-ROUND pick because someone will surely get him if we wait.

And FAR better a Gator instead of some wide-whatever spear thug like aguayo.

hopefully we use a draft pick on him so another team will not. If he's that good, a team may draft him. I wouldn't pull a Tampa Bay and draft him too early, but draft him I would.

I have him at 11th overall in my current mock draft ;)

Back
Top Bottom