Kids Made Pre-game Special | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kids Made Pre-game Special

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
The little kids singing before the game were Fan-Frakin-Tastic. I have never enjoyed "America The Beautiful" so much.

A funny note. Did anyone notice the kids swaying back and forth when the singer come in. It was special, with one little girl barely moving, and a little boy getting more involved than the others. I mentioned it to my wife, and the cameras did not show them for a bit, and then showed them all standing still.
smilepng-1.jpg

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!

Guess no one liked the kids. Disappointing.

I heard from a friend of a friend's cousin that Ireland thought they were GREAT. Here we go!!! LOL

It was a great move by the league to get them involved, America needs to create more awareness of what happened and this was truly a special, and emotional moment for those children, and their families.

It was a great move by the league to get them involved, America needs to create more awareness of what happened and this was truly a special, and emotional moment for those children, and their families.

In all due respect, I just enjoyed little kids singing and dancing. I leave the NFL's intentions, and politics to a different forum, NOT here. JMO

Back
Top Bottom