Kiper just predicted the Phins will take Clayton at 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper just predicted the Phins will take Clayton at 20

Mako

Active Roster
Reaction score
Was listening to Kiper's weekly show, where he was giving his predictions..

Of interest, he says that Mike goes to Atlanta, Roy goes to Jacksonville, Rivers to the Steelers at 11 and Reggie to San Francisco.. He also said Miami would take Michael Clayton at 20, and claimed he felt Clayton's poor 40 time was misleading..

Thoughts?

thats ok with me but i wish somehow we could get one of the 3 OL in carey , grove or jacobs, or if andrews really slips somehow, we have to take him at #20

He made those predictions over a week ago. But remember while it looks good for the steelers to take rivers early on, they don't have a running back so don't be surprised if they take the stud from Oregon State...

Could you please tell me who he said the Bills would get although my guess is he said Will Smith.:)

Originally posted by clajoie_7
He made those predictions over a week ago. But remember while it looks good for the steelers to take rivers early on, they don't have a running back so don't be surprised if they take the stud from Oregon State...

True but Zereoue(sp) is still out there and the Steelers could resign him. I think if Rivers is there for them how can you not take him.

I'm fine with Clayton though if he's there that means so are Woods, Evans, & Jenkins so I'd trade down a little.

Originally posted by The Spaz
Could you please tell me who he said the Bills would get although my guess is he said Will Smith.:)

RB from Oregon St. Hey at least you'll have quality beaver in Buffalo. :lol: :lol: J/K

I'd be a little disappointed if we took Clayton at 20 to be honest. I'd rate him as the 7th-8th WR.

i really don't like clayton. i would rather have evans. (assuming reggie is gone)

Originally posted by Hellion

RB from Oregon St. Hey at least you'll have quality beaver in Buffalo. :lol: :lol: J/K

Your right we would actually have beaver instead of transvestites that speak spanish.:lol:

Originally posted by The Spaz

Your right we would actually have beaver instead of transvestites that speak spanish.:lol:

There is spanish speaking Transvestites in Miami? Glad I don't live there! Are they any different than the french Canadian speaking transvestites you date? :D

clayton has great vertical ability and he is from a team that place top level ball agianst top level teams.... not to mention anyone remmeber the last clayton we had a reciever.... i would love for use to get him

No offense, but Kiper sucks, and he really doesn't have a clue, and either do we. Clayton could easily fall to the 2nd round...........especially since Mike Williams has entered the draft.

Kiper gets more right on the week before the draft. Right now he's just as good as us.

Originally posted by FireinCairo
i really don't like clayton. i would rather have evans. (assuming reggie is gone)

I agree, as far as i'm concearned there is only 1 clayton & he is retired.

Back
Top Bottom