Kiper says we should have taken Ryan. This guy is crazy!(video) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper says we should have taken Ryan. This guy is crazy!(video)

In the annual Huddle Report Evaluation, for 08, Kiper's accuracy was ranked tied for 29th.His 3 year ranking is better at 9, but STILL numerically well below Rich Gosselin and Clark Judge. At best Kiper is a middle of the pack "guru" whose opinion may carry some weight but no where's as much as it did a few years ago. IMO, he's just another ESPN clown .

http://www.thehuddlereport.com/Free/mockdraftrankings.shtml

We got a franchise QB in the second round if Im not mistaken

We got a potential franchise QB in the 2nd round. He still needs to prove he can do it. I am 100% in Henne's corner and hope he is the guy, but we just don't know yet.

I disagree....he knows what teams need, and he considers him the best at evaluating talent coming out of college. Its his job to make it entertaining, telling fans who their team should draft during all rounds. I think he does a great job. People just hate color guys when they don't agree with their team. I'd rather him than another talking head behind the desk.

And for all the complaints out there about him...here we are on page 4 hating Kiper.....sounds like he's a success to me. Anyone else's mocks or draft calls stir up this much conversation and controversy? Nope.

He basically is the first to create all the buzz for draft day, so even his haters have to give him some credit.

Really? Since when did Mel talk to the Dolphin coaches and ask them which players they believe should be drafted and why? He didn't, how many pro football teams has Mel rebuilt? None! Every team is different they have different needs and philosophies obviously since Mel isn't a GM or Coach, how the hell would he know what teams need more and why?He wouldn't. All Mel can do is look at a teams overall weaknesses and suggest a player avalible in the draft to fill that position, he's not coaching the teams and he has no idea where each teams coaches and GM's are focusing their priorities and why, it's not that easy.

Really? Since when did Mel talk to the Dolphin coaches and ask them which players they believe should be drafted and why? He didn't, how many pro football teams has Mel rebuilt? None! Every team is different they have different needs and philosophies obviously since Mel isn't a GM or Coach, how the hell would he know what teams need more and why?He wouldn't. All Mel can do is look at a teams overall weaknesses and suggest a player avalible in the draft to fill that position, he's not coaching the teams and he has no idea where each teams coaches and GM's are focusing their priorities and why, it's not that easy.

He's a commentator, not a coach. He observes the team from the point of an outsider, and comments from what he knows about the people entering the draft. That he does well. Nobody ever said he's a rebuilder of NFL teams...he just evaluates college talent and current NFL rosters and comments.

You need to relax, or better yet....don't pay attention to an opinion that you think has no validity.

Who really cares what kiper says? for every draft pick he hits on, he misses bout 20. You want real insight, listen to mike mayock. He actually played pro football. He actually has an understanding. If Kiper played pro ball then correct me.

Who really cares what kiper says? for every draft pick he hits on, he misses bout 20. You want real insight, listen to mike mayock. He actually played pro football. He actually has an understanding. If Kiper played pro ball then correct me.

John Clayton never played a down. Does he know anything?

After further review I really like the Long Pick but I am still not high on our number 9 pick from two years ago. We should have taken a ot in that first round two.

God my ears are bleeding after listening to that crap... ESPN sucks, they dont know what they are talking about more than half the time

It was a toss up really, Ryan and Long are both excelent players, I stand by long because a quarterback is nothing without a strong left tackle to keep him off his back.

They both looked great as rookies, so how exactly did Miami botch their #1 pick? Kiper is simply an irrelevant gadfly whose combover's grease has finally seeped into his tiny brain.

Let us not forget this is a guy with a diamond hard boner in 2005 for Mike Williams. only Kiper and Matt Millen were dumb enough to believe he was the best player in the draft. Says a lot.

Back
Top Bottom