Kiper suggests Phins interested in AJ McCarron | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper suggests Phins interested in AJ McCarron

I'd do it only if they can book a wet tee-shirt contest between McCarron's girlfriend and Mrs. Tannehill

What?

:bobdole:

Sure, I'll take McCarron if he's available in the 6th round.

We'd lead the league in hideous chest tattoos with this guy on the roster.

I guess leading the league in something is good.

QB play is not why Alabama is a juggernaut.
Bingo. Not to mention, when his elite surrounding talent does NOT play up to par, he gets completely exposed. See: Sooners, Oklahoma. If Connor Shaw was Bama's QB, they'd have been every bit as good if not better.

Plus I don't want Dee Dee Bonner in our fanbase.

OP might be listening to the wrong Mel Kiper...

dm_130425_nfl_draft_feature_caliendo_kip-1.jpg

:lol:

This is fantastic news and tells me that the Dolphins are not satisfied with the longterm future of Tannehill without bringing in competition.... IF there's any truth to Kiper's claim.

Competition is a good thing, and Tannehill sorely needs it. Ireland is gone, Sherman is gone. Tannehill therefore most likely won't go into his year 3 as the unquestioned starter without earning it (hopefully).

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be all for dropping Moore and taking a late round QB. It's time to move on

Matt Ryan won AP OROY and accomplished 11-5 and 9-7 in first 2 seasons, and went to playoffs. Where do posters get off comparing Tannehill to Matt Ryan?

I'd puke if we took him in the 2nd round. 5th-6th i'm okay with. And his girlfriend is welcome anytime.

Two words: Jimmy Garrappolo.

If you don't know who he is, I suggest you check out the East-West Shrine Bowl this weekend...

:bs:

This does not belong in the draft forum mods

And this is only going to end up in "the depths" or SPAM anyways -> FHs resident troll will make sure of that :tubes:

Back
Top Bottom