Kiper's Big Board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper's Big Board

wow okoye and ugoh are overrated. I dont think okoye goes until the 20s if not the 2nd round. and ugoh cant go in the first. he's gotta be a 2nd rounder

Remember though, okoye's very young and extremely smart...you get an added two to three years because of age on him.

I'll take Ginn or Jarrett at #9.:dolphins:

hmm, i guess we draft Ted Ginn then...

I lost all respect for him with the way #14 and #15 are ranked....

#15 should be rated higher that #14.......

wow okoye and ugoh are overrated. I dont think okoye goes until the 20s if not the 2nd round. and ugoh cant go in the first. he's gotta be a 2nd rounder
I've seen several mocks with us picking Okoye (and Branch, weird every mock I've seen has us picking a DL or CB).

About Ugoh, if he falls to the 2nd could that be a good LT pickup for us? Does he play R or L? Depending on FA I want to pick one up within the first day (1st 2nd or 3rd is fine, as they are a crapshoot anyways)

ill tell you what okoye will be a great pick up......1st year may not be great but this kid could be one of the best ever......i wouldnt mind him even though i rather go WR....Ginn or Jarett would make me happy right now

i dont think okoye is overrated, the guy has crazy upside for only being 20. the guy has loads of talent and is smart. once tests start, i think he is going to solidfy a top 15 if not higher grade.

i didnt see willis the LB on his board. i thought wilis was the best LB in college

Back
Top Bottom