Kiper's Big Board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kiper's Big Board

fitskin

Starter
Reaction score
I only saw about 5 seconds of it on Sportscenter. Can someone help me fill in the rest.

1. Matt Leinart
2. AJ Hawk
3. DeMeco Ryans
4. D Brickshaw Ferguson
5. Jimmy Williams
6. DeAngelo Williams?
7. Chad Greenway?

Keep in mind it was only seniors. Does anybody know the rest of the top 10. Thanks.

Cutler has moved up to 16. Isnt that about where we would pick?

WOW,Being a Bama grad,I love DeMeco Ryans,but at number 3??

wow, if we want Cutler we'll have to take him right around where we are right now if not sooner.I know we're at 13 right now but we could move up or down....I think we're gonna stay right around where we are.If'd be nice to win out but is very posible that we go 2-2 in our last 4 games but if Cutler is the reward then I'm fine with it in the end.

Ozzy rules!!

Don't forget the list doesn't have juniors on it yet. Cutler's senior bowl and combine performances will ultimately decide where he goes, just as it did with Rivers.

Namor said:
WOW,Being a Bama grad,I love DeMeco Ryans,but at number 3??

It will all change with Jr's, and the combines.

CD13 said:
It will all change with Jr's, and the combines.

Yea,I know ,I was just hoping we could maybe grab
DeMeco with our 2nd rounder or something.

Namor said:
Yea,I know ,I was just hoping we could maybe grab
DeMeco with our 2nd rounder or something.

I doubt DeMeco drops to the 2nd, with or without juniors.

Demeco despite being #3 on that board will most likely be the 3rd or 4th linebacker picked in the draft...but the guys got tons of upside and could move up in the draft as much as demarcus ware did last year ;)

dolphan117 said:

Yeah but the Big Board doesnt take into account where team needs will actually pick....Kiper ranks draft talent and not where he thinks they go necessarily.

He is the #2 QB ranked (of those declared to come out). To many teams ahead of us right now that would grab the #2 QB before he slides to us.

dolphan117 said:
No way would I take Cutler in the first at this time. I'd love to grab him in the second. Of course this could change depending on his performances at the Senior Bowl and at the combine.

bigmiamifan said:
I can't believe Winston is not on there.
I can, Winston had a less than stellar year....especially considering the atrocity known as The U's O-line.

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Yeah but the Big Board doesnt take into account where team needs will actually pick....Kiper ranks draft talent and not where he thinks they go necessarily.

He is the #2 QB ranked (of those declared to come out). To many teams ahead of us right now that would grab the #2 QB before he slides to us.

True, I was just suprised to see him ranked that high.

Back
Top Bottom