Kraft will not appeal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kraft will not appeal

It's his right per the CBA that the owners and player agreed on. You can't give a hand job out to Bob Kraft for putting that deal together then squawk about the power it gives the commissioner. Your boy Tom 1000% knew what was going on with those balls and that's why he wouldn't turn his phone over. This guy is as image conscious as they come. If he had nothing to do with this he's be screaming from the mountain tops and cooperating 100%.

I hope and pray that this ends up in court. Teflon Tom's cell phone probably hold more goodies about these shenanigans than anyone really wants to know about.

Sometimes exercising ones rights is the dumbest thing you can do. Brady exercised his rights not to turn over his phone and everyone automatically
thinks he's guilty. If Goodell thinks he got an independent, un-bias and fair report whats he got to worry about? Is he and the league guilty of something and this is his way of covering it up? Makes one wonder.l

Sometimes exercising ones rights is the dumbest thing you can do. Brady exercised his rights not to turn over his phone and everyone automatically
thinks he's guilty. If Goodell thinks he got an independent, un-bias and fair report whats he got to worry about? Is he and the league guilty of something and this is his way of covering it up? Makes one wonder.l

Something will be covered up alright. My guess is Brady will turn over his phone, he'll get a game, and all the evidence from his phone will be shredded just like all the things from Spygate. It's as predicable as the sun coming up in the west.

Something will be covered up alright. My guess is Brady will turn over his phone, he'll get a game, and all the evidence from his phone will be shredded just like all the things from Spygate. It's as predicable as the sun coming up in the west.

You do realize that nfl has no subpoena power to force Brady to turn over his cell phone records at an appeal. A judge in a legal court room
does but Goodell doesn't. I also don't believe Brady will turn it over to Goodell at the appeal he might be more inclined to turn it over to an independent arbitrator but not Goodell.

It's his right per the CBA that the owners and player agreed on. You can't give a hand job out to Bob Kraft for putting that deal together then squawk about the power it gives the commissioner. Your boy Tom 1000% knew what was going on with those balls and that's why he wouldn't turn his phone over. This guy is as image conscious as they come. If he had nothing to do with this he's be screaming from the mountain tops and cooperating 100%.

I hope and pray that this ends up in court. Teflon Tom's cell phone probably hold more goodies about these shenanigans than anyone really wants to know about.

Shady is probably protecting Belicheat, Ernie Adams, and the rest of the Cheaters on their offense like Gronk.

If a Colts equipment manager handles a game ball for a minute and realizes it's soft then there is no way Gronk and the rest of the Cheaters who handle the balls a lot more did not know.

You do realize that nfl has no subpoena power to force Brady to turn over his cell phone records at an appeal. A judge in a legal court room
does but Goodell doesn't. I also don't believe Brady will turn it over to Goodell at the appeal he might be more inclined to turn it over to an independent arbitrator but not Goodell.

I know that....which is why he's in this mess in the first place. The obstruction of the investigation is what the NFL is pissed about. This will be Brady's chance to cooperate. If he does, the suspension will probably get cut. If he doesn't, don't expect a reduction.

I know that....which is why he's in this mess in the first place. The obstruction of the investigation is what the NFL is pissed about. This will be Brady's chance to cooperate. If he does, the suspension will probably get cut. If he doesn't, don't expect a reduction.

I don't think Brady wants a reduction, I believe a this point he wants a full repeal of the suspension and the word running the media rumor mill is anything short of that will result in a federal court battle.

It is the exact same reason why Brett Farve was fined. Sadly in Brady's case he is also catching the backlash of the Patriots being accused of cheating in the past. No accusation of cheating in the past then Brady would probably have just been fined instead of suspended. Same goes for the Pats. Had there been no past accusation in the past the Pats wouldn't have been punished as heavily this time around.

I don't think Brady wants a reduction, I believe a this point he wants a full repeal of the suspension and the word running the media rumor mill is anything short of that will result in a federal court battle.

If you think Brady doesn't want a reduction then you are really delusional. As for federal court battle. That is just what Pats fans want because they think the entire NFL is out to get them.

If you actually believe Brady will take this to court you are in some sort of bizarro world fantasy land.
The only way he would do that is if he is completely 100% innocent. (I guess then you would be one of the .1% of people who believe deflator actually meant someone losing weight.)

Anything else and he will get slaughtered taking his legacy down with him. At this point given all that's happened a reveal that he was not trying to go below the limit but deflate just a little would look bad.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It is the exact same reason why Brett Farve was fined. Sadly in Brady's case he is also catching the backlash of the Patriots being accused of cheating in the past. No accusation of cheating in the past then Brady would probably have just been fined instead of suspended. Same goes for the Pats. Had there been no past accusation in the past the Pats wouldn't have been punished as heavily this time around.

If you think Brady doesn't want a reduction then you are really delusional. As for federal court battle. That is just what Pats fans want because they think the entire NFL is out to get them.

Nope most important to Brady is his reputation and a reduction would mean he'd have to accept guilt. He could have admitted to deflating balls
right off and probably gotten a 20k fine but he is steadfast he's innocent. Most Pats would love to see this battle play out in court so that a truly independent judge will rule. If everyone thinks that the wells findings are so compelling in showing guilt then what is the league and Goodell so afraid of?

If you actually believe Brady will take this to court you are in some sort of bizarro world fantasy land.
The only way he would do that is if he is completely 100% innocent. (I guess then you would be one of the .1% of people who believe deflator actually meant someone losing weight.)

Hello isn't that what he stated from day 1. Like I said he could have admitted to this at the beginning and got a slap on the wrist. The only reason I can see as to why he didn't do that is cause he told the truth. I think brady has more integrity than the entire league including the commissioner and its band of 32 greedy owners.

Anything else and he will get slaughtered taking his legacy down with him. At this point given all that's happened a reveal that he was not trying to go below the limit but deflate just a little would look bad.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nope most important to Brady is his reputation and a reduction would mean he'd have to accept guilt. He could have admitted to deflating balls
right off and probably gotten a 20k fine but he is steadfast he's innocent. Most Pats would love to see this battle play out in court so that a truly independent judge will rule. If everyone thinks that the wells findings are so compelling in showing guilt then what is the league and Goodell so afraid of?
If he wasn't guilty then he would have handed over his phone. Since he didn't, dude is as guilty as the day is long.

Also you don't want this to goto court. Because then everyone will have tell the truth and submit to a true court of law. You lie to them, or you don't cooperate with them, you can be charged with hindering and investigate and possibly do jail time. So you tell me which is more damning to a reputation. Serving fame suspension or time in jail? I'm sure Aaron Hernandez would tell you which is better.

You know this means a reduction of Brady's suspension. Clear as day.
I think you are right, Brady will get off. Goodell and Kraft have been playing this situation and the media like violins. They are still tight and orchestrated this whole fiasco.

If he wasn't guilty then he would have handed over his phone. Since he didn't, dude is as guilty as the day is long.

Also you don't want this to goto court. Because then everyone will have tell the truth and submit to a true court of law. You lie to them, or you don't cooperate with them, you can be charged with hindering and investigate and possibly do jail time. So you tell me which is more damning to a reputation. Serving fame suspension or time in jail? I'm sure Aaron Hernandez would tell you which is better.

I wouldn't have turned over my phone either. That investigation had more leaks than a sieve. McNally's name and home town were leaked and wells included information in his report taken from the other ball attendant that had nothing to do with this charge.

Personally I would love to see this in a federal court because as you say everyone will have to tell the truth including the league. The defense will have the opportunity to cross examine all the witnesses and it will all be heard by a judge not on anyone's payroll. We'll finally learn how much of that so called integrity the league was protecting that they themselves don't have. This entire issue was mishandled from the start and I would love nothing more than to see every bit of it exposed to the public. I think you're going to find that the NFL and its commissioner has more to hide than Brady's cell phone.

[/B]

Goodell should do the right thing and step down as arbitrator in Brady's appeal. If he truly believes the wells report is independent and has all the proof
he needs then why not let a truly independent arbitrator rule on the appeal. The owners and little hitler goodell may have gotten kraft to get onboard
for the good of the owners group Brady isn't one of the fat 32.

So, now pats fans are right up there with holocaust victims? :bobdole: I mean, by the way they've been acting, it wouldn't surprise me that they actually feel that way. I've never seen a whinier bunch of jackasses in my life. Take your lumps and get over it. At least it paid off. Again. It could be worse, you could be the Falcons and not even have the cheating pay off.

Back
Top Bottom