Kudos to J.J. Watt! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Kudos to J.J. Watt!

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
What a way to step up. Love him as a player and to see that kind of leadership is inspiring.

I think I have a new non-Dolphin favorite player.

What he's done for the victims of the storm is an inspiration. He has always come off as a super guy. He "gets it". We flew through Houston back from Central America the first day they started opening up commercial flights. There were Houston-ers wearing Watt jerseys and it wasn't because there was a game that day.

What he's done for the victims of the storm is an inspiration. He has always come off as a super guy. He "gets it". We flew through Houston back from Central America the first day they started opening up commercial flights. There were Houston-ers wearing Watt jerseys and it wasn't because there was a game that day.

Really shows someone's character when they step up like that. On another subject, I really wanted Miami to draft his brother who had two sacks in his debut. Hopefully, Harris pans out.

nfl's best... hopefully more will follow his lead. such a great example of everything lately

Back
Top Bottom