L O F L Chad Henne just now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

L O F L Chad Henne just now

I tried not to watch Chad Henne when he was in Miami.

Definitely not going to watch him when he's playing for a team that I despise.

I'm watching Jets/Jags and it's just some stunningly inept football right here. Kinda like watching the Dolphins.

Im rooting for Henne because I want the Jets to lose! I didnt like him at all in Miami and am glad he isnt our QB any longer but in Jacksonville it is clear he is so much better than Gabbert. He should have been the day 1 starter over Gabbert

Half watching the Jags game now. With an open mind, i sat back to see how much improvement Chad Henne has made.

The results?

1) Does he still checkdown? Check.
2) Does he still lock onto receivers? Check.
3) Does he still lack pocket awareness? Check.
4) Is he still unable to read defenses? Check.

I say our rookie quarterback is further along in his development than the 5 year vet.

remember in the cleveland browns game last year he had a very good first half..even if he couldn't get in the endzone..but at the end he couldn't win the game with numerous chances..he can complete some passes with checkdowns underneath stuff.

Crossroad game next week for Ireland, Philbin and Tannehill. The Fins HAVE TO win next week. Whether it is 3-0 or 65-5, Miami has to win to give any credibility going fwd.

This Jax/NYJ game is one of the worst halves of football I've ever watched. Sanchez is out sucking Henne. Sparano ball is in full force for the Jest. Good job Jax took that punter in the third round cos they use him an awful lot.

So whats the score? -6 to -3 Jets?

This Jax/NYJ game is one of the worst halves of football I've ever watched. Sanchez is out sucking Henne. Sparano ball is in full force for the Jest. Good job Jax took that punter in the third round cos they use him an awful lot.

Its awesome.. They showed a stat, in the past 3 games the Jets have had 11 turnover.. ELEVEN.. So awesome!

[video=youtube;48qo6bJGgOc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48qo6bJGgOc[/video]

:lol2:

Back
Top Bottom