L. White picked by the Fins> | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

L. White picked by the Fins>

Mr Yu

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Here's a thought: Not knowing today what will happen with Rick (some say 20% chance he beats the case ) and with a need at Fullback , what if he White falls to us? A split backfield ? You need quality RB's in this league. Thoughts? ( He says grinding his teeth)

I doubt it. We have no need at fullback because we signed Fred Beasely this offseason. We also have Sammy Morris. If we lose Ricky, I think we'd be more likely to sign an inexpensive free agent and let him compete with Sammy Morris and Travis Minor...

theFreak41 said:
I doubt it. We have no need at fullback because we signed Fred Beasely this offseason. We also have Sammy Morris. If we lose Ricky, I think we'd be more likely to sign an inexpensive free agent and let him compete with Sammy Morris and Travis Minor...

Good points , but if he was there and the three Qb's are gone..?

theFreak41 said:

:yeahthat:..Well said,Only way we take a RB in the first is if reggie bush somehow falls to us...as much as I don't wanna say,but were going D in the first :(.

I say let Lendale keep falling....he is projected to go in the LATE 1st round or possibly the 2nd....why waste a #16 on him when he has turned into the Pillsbury Doughboy and has a gimpy leg? :confused:

Dude, he's hurt - and lazy... I'd rather go with Deangelo Williams...

what r u guys talking about we dont have a need at fullback we signed fred beasly lol ok

lol i like the Jamar Fletcher joke lol........but it would be a good pick

finsfan14 said:
what r u guys talking about we dont have a need at fullback we signed fred beasly lol ok

The only back I might take at #16 might be Lawrence Maroney of the U of Minny.....but even that would be a stretch and we don't need running backs.

Mr Yu said:
Here's a thought: Not knowing today what will happen with Rick (some say 20% chance he beats the case ) and with a need at Fullback , what if he White falls to us? A split backfield ? You need quality RB's in this league. Thoughts? ( He says grinding his teeth)

Before we signed Beasley I thought that could be a possiblity.

If ricky was out, lendale would be a nice fit for us. He reminds me alot of the bus, and would be our thunder in short yardage situations.

Ronnie is no lightweight though, hes 6'0 and 232 lbs, while White is 238 lbs. (For some reason he just looks thicker.)

I dont think we need to go there now though.

I have a feeling Beasley is gonna do wonders for our rushing game though, having a FB like him will open some nice holes:)

Mr Yu said:
Good points , but if he was there and the three Qb's are gone..?

If he was there i would pick Jimmy Williams, Lawson, Cromartie, Allen, Jackson or anyone else...but no a Rb

LenDale could barely do ONE bench press....not sure how much was on the bar but it was not much. He just looked like a lazy guy...I am sure he never worked hard at USC. This guy is the next Maurice Clarett.

Back
Top Bottom