Laconfora: CJ2K picking between Fins & Cardinals | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Laconfora: CJ2K picking between Fins & Cardinals

I can tell you guys one thing I'd feel a lot better with a ten thousand yard rusher on the roster to pair up with Jay rarther than not.

Just a little bit I guess because Miami has had so many ten thousand yard rushers.

I like the gamble on Foster as well as long as we draft a RB because he and Ajayi are both fragile.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Arizona has the better OL and chance to make the Superbowl. If its equal money why would he leave?
How is Jay fragile?

I can tell you guys one thing I'd feel a lot better with a ten thousand yard rusher on the roster to pair up with Jay rarther than not.

Just a little bit I guess because Miami has had so many ten thousand yard rushers.

we can always resign Thurman Thomas

I understand that bro but was has he done in his NFL career to be labeled fragile? The coaching staff put him on the injured list when he could of came back sooner. I like what he has shown so far.

Well lets see...he missed his first 6 games with a rib contusion...

Oh im sure he will sign here after miami gives him guaranteed money and arizona laughs at that notion

He's bone on bone almost in those knees a his

I don't buy all that. When we drafted Miller they were saying how he has chronic shoulder problems and won't last long etc.

Ajayi never had a issue in College and our stupid front office ruined his 1st part of the season

Back
Top Bottom