Lakers sign Malone and Payton?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers sign Malone and Payton??

WOW, thats alright if the spurs get oneal they will be younger and better. I always hated malone, he is a cheap shot, i remember when i would watch them play the bulls he would elbow everyone. Just makes me hate the lakers even more, I like payton so I hope he doesnt go to the lakers.

On ESPN today they said the Lakers didn't sign Malone but that he would sign with them for really cheap if they signed Payton. They would have way too many egos on that team if they had those four.

Wherever Payton goes, Malone is sure to follow....according to the people over there at ESPN.

No one can be signed until July 17th or 18th. But yup, Malone and Payton will probably go to the Lakers

So are Lakes the team to beat again. 4 out of their 5 players are All-Stars (at some point of their career)

Originally posted by Prime Time
So are Lakes the team to beat again. 4 out of their 5 players are All-Stars (at some point of their career)

Yup, and the 5th one(George, he should take Fox's spot) had alot of potential. They've also got Kareem Rush. Man they are looking.. SCARY! :eek:

Yea they are looking good but i hope they fall apart because everyone thinks they are gonna do good

Back
Top Bottom