Lakers!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lakers!!

Reaction score
I gotta admit I was down and not very confident after game 2. But we're rolling now. :D
We gotta take care of business this year, cuz I think the Lakers will look a lot different next year.

same here, but they did with BIGTIME D and swept the spurs after that, bring whoever you want, nobody can matchup with them, if they play D like that

Actually, they beat the Spurs 4-2, they didn't sweep them. Also, If LA is going to win one anytime in the next 1-5 years, it is this year. They have a lot of talent but from what I have heard, looks like a lot of key players may be going to different places. For example, Kobe (to Miami maybe?) and Payton.

I dunno if I want Kobe here.. no telling what his future is and besides we're a young team, he's not old but we need to go younger than him at SG.

I think the only thing that will be different with the Lakers next year is point guard. Payton won't be back. Kobe, Shaq, & the Mailman will return. I'm still unsure about Phil.

Prime Time said:
Actually, they beat the Spurs 4-2, they didn't sweep them. Also, If LA is going to win one anytime in the next 1-5 years, it is this year. They have a lot of talent but from what I have heard, looks like a lot of key players may be going to different places. For example, Kobe (to Miami maybe?) and Payton.

i was referring to the 0-2 start and after that we won 4 in a row, thats a SWEEP... :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom