Lamar Miller's time to impress Dolphins is now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Miller's time to impress Dolphins is now

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
"I'm certain that he's not 100 percent," Golden said. "So all of the positive feedback that we're getting from the Miami OTAs and practices is awesome because that means he's ahead of schedule. If they like him now, they're gonna love him when he is actually 100 percent."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-miami-dolphins-lamar-miller-0529-20120528,0,1474715.story?track=rss

I hope he heals fast, I'd love to see what he can do this PS, before regular games..

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not sure, I think he'll be faster out of heels!

^ I was thinking the same thing, Lol.

I don't care who he impresses now, As long as he helps us win games I don't care when he shows up!

^ I was thinking the same thing, Lol.

I don't care who he impresses now, As long as he helps us win games I don't care when he shows up!

That's the thing. If Miller wants to get playing time he must impress now. Gates got better towards the end of the season and Miller at least must win that job so he can get his hands on the ball a few times every game. I've seen him play alot. It's usually nothing , nothing , then 60 yard TD. Kind of like Chris Johnson.
I think if be improves his pass catching and blocking he could be something special but we'll never know if he shows nothing in camp and the preseason.

Man what are you looking at when you see Lamar miller? this guy was one of the most talked about RB last season before he got hurt, go find some film on him and really look at what the fins got when they were lucky enoigh to get him. where did you get those green tick marks from? LOL

Miller last season 227 carries, 1272 yards, 5.6 yards per touch, and the guy was hurt.

He will be on the final roster. An impact player for sure. Now let's see if he can handle the pace of the pro game.

Man what are you looking at when you see Lamar miller? this guy was one of the most talked about RB last season before he got hurt, go find some film on him and really look at what the fins got when they were lucky enoigh to get him. where did you get those green tick marks from? LOL
Don't have to slick I saw every U of M game.
Believe me there was NO ONE more excited about the Fins moving up for Miller. Loved it but he is still healing from the shoulder injury and he does have Bush ,Thomas and Slaton ahead of him so he needs to impress in camp to get more touches when the season starts.
The green ticks were earned. i see you even got one :brewskis:

I think the Dolphins made a great selection with Miller. A steal in the 4th round. He was exciting at the "U", and he will excite in Miami. Can't wait to see him break a few long ones.

That's the thing. If Miller wants to get playing time he must impress now. Gates got better towards the end of the season and Miller at least must win that job so he can get his hands on the ball a few times every game. I've seen him play alot. It's usually nothing , nothing , then 60 yard TD. Kind of like Chris Johnson.
I think if be improves his pass catching and blocking he could be something special but we'll never know if he shows nothing in camp and the preseason.
His pass blocking is what will keep him on the sidelines.

His pass blocking is what will keep him on the sidelines.

True. Especially if they run a lot of one back offence. He usually had a fullback in the backfield at the U for pass protection.
This is one reason I think he must excell at kick returns and in pass recieving out of the backfield or in the slot. That is the only way he gets his hands on the ball. Spinkle in a few draw plays and screens and let Bush and Thomas do the inside stuff.
This guy is an explosion waiting to happen so the more touches the better.

he should be healthy by PS and show off his Skills.he was playing hurt last season and still put up good numbers. Good thing theres no NFL Lockout to setback the newcomers from developing the right way.

Back
Top Bottom