Lamar Odom, Mavs sever ties | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lamar Odom, Mavs sever ties

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
The Mavericks and Odom spent Easter Sunday working out a parting, according to sources close to the situation, that frees the struggling Odom to leave the team immediately without actually being released."The Mavericks and I have mutually agreed that it's in the best interest of both parties for me to step away from the team," Odom said in a statement to ESPN.com. "I'm sorry that things didn't work out better for both of us, but I wish the Mavs' organization, my teammates and Dallas fans nothing but continued success in the defense of their championship."http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/7791431/dallas-mavericks-lamar-odom-sever-ties-immediately

I definitely feel bad for Lamar Odom. But at the same time you can't always have your cake and eat it too! He should have just cooperated, and play the best way he knows how to. Complaining about not being on the Lakers was no help. At the end of the day, this is his job and if your boss lays you off, you have to find another job. It happens in life everyday, especially with sports. What made Odom different then any other player that was traded to another team? Just gotta role with the punches!

Translation - Mrs. Kardashian was unhappy in Dallas, and she wears the pants in the house....so when she whines and moans about missing LA, she tells her husband Lamar, and he says, "Yes, Dear," I will try and see if we can maybe go back to the West Coast. I heard that OJ Simpson is really Khloe's dad. She is like a foot taller and 75 pounds heavier than Kim and her sis, and doesn't have Kim's boodie. :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom