Landry looking good in Pro Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry looking good in Pro Bowl

It means nothing until they beat this team...

Dodgeball+movie+2004+cast.jpg

If you can dodge a Tyrod, then you can play for Miami

It's funny how fans act about this. It really does feel like the money comes right out of our pockets. Nobody on finheaven in going to miss meals if Landry gets paid. This is like Landry vs the Dolphins and fans, meanwhile the Dolphins are Billionaires.

Fans want to penny pinch in a billionaire's game. It has gotten worse due to fantasy sports and video games and salary figures being attributed to players.

Fans want to penny pinch in a billionaire's game. It has gotten worse due to fantasy sports and video games and salary figures being attributed to players.

I get there is a cap but it's hilarious that people are salty because he looks good during pro bowl activities and have to clarify it means nothing for a salary they don't have to pay.

I get there is a cap but it's hilarious that people are salty because he looks good during pro bowl activities and have to clarify it means nothing for a salary they don't have to pay.

Oh for sure that ship has sailed man. Minds are not getting changed. This is the new Tannehill argument. Carroo will play Matt Moore and we have a bunch of UDFAs on the PS that can play the Doughty/Fales role.

The system creates natural animosity from the player to the Front Office. I think the way the Landry thing is going down it's pretty apparent we low balled him. The Dolphins gave his agent an offer in mid December and haven't received any communication since. The natural thing is for his agent to respond to the offer by countering. No counter means they are insulted/pissed whatever, and they are open to hearing other offers. The team is ready to move on without him. Now, let's see what Jarvis commands on the FA market. There may be no takers for huge money.

Remember when Marshall had 4 TD catches in the pro bowl one year?.....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Isn't Landry a Alternate? So despite leading the league in receptions, he is a scab?

As for the nonsense about "penny pinching". This Franchise has been nothing short of cruel to this fan base in recent decades. In a salary cap era, you can't pay everyone big money. And when you do, you become wafer thin in depth and dumpster dive to patch gaps. Never leading to a true identity or a ever changing foundation. Neither of which wins Super Bowls.

But hey, this inept FO agrees with these people. Just junk punches, year after year.

It means he has great hands and catch punts better than his pro

Lots of rationalization here to support whomevers views. In the meanwhile minus the opinions there is a phin player at the pro bowl leading the parade and thsts a fact not a opinion. Facts win games opinions watch em.

Lots of rationalization here to support whomevers views. In the meanwhile minus the opinions there is a phin player at the pro bowl leading the parade and thsts a fact not a opinion. Facts win games opinions watch em.

Well, in this case, the team that has players that give slightly more of a **** about winning a pointless injury trap game wins.

But honestly, I'm glad people get enjoyment out of watching Phins players play silly games while a couple of real teams are prepping for a Super Bowl. Makes me proud or whatever.

Oe
Well, in this case, the team that has players that give slightly more of a **** about winning a pointless injury trap game wins.

But honestly, I'm glad people get enjoyment out of watching Phins players play silly games while a couple of real teams are prepping for a Super Bowl. Makes me proud or whatever.
Yea just think when we finally get a decent front office and right coach we can finally watch our team in the SB someday.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25436-1390872808-21.gif

Back
Top Bottom