Landry on fans chanting for Moore: It’s “embarrasing” and “direspectful” | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry on fans chanting for Moore: It’s “embarrasing” and “direspectful”

Maybe Jarvis wants to be booed off the field when he plays at home next time. Stop complaining about the fans. If it weren't for fans you wouldn't have your million dollar job.

The embarrassing part isn't the booing. No one boos an offense that is executing and scoring points. The embarrassing part isn't who isn't getting booed, it's WHY they are getting booed.

Its fair for him to say that, just like its fair for the fans to call for their trusty backup in the game when the QB cant move the offense and is running from a pass rush before it even manifests.

I wanted Moore, wouldve joined the chants, but im trying to trust that Gase knows what hes doing and not just blindly sticking with his man. Well see.

A man [Cutler] who comes out and works his [butt] off.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for someone who made over half a million dollars for that pathetic performance?

The entire offense is the embarrassment, not us. Personally, I paid alot of money to go watch that embarrassment and I proudly booed Curlers a** every chance I got. He's garbage and I hope my fellow fin fans continue to boo his ass until we get a better product on the field. Those "embarrassing fans" are paying for Landrys contract

Landry is the last person I want to hear from on any matter deemed disrespectful after his mishap. Sure he can score a TD and not celebrate like a clown and instead hand the ball to a kid in stands but at the core, he should be more glad the overall fanbase isn't booing him and wanting him gone.

I get it but the grass isn't always greener, we already know with Moore, his lawn is no greener than Cutlers.
I honestly disagree. he posted a great passer rating in this same offense just last year. My biggest problem with Cutler isn't a problem for Moore. Moore is going to stand in and take a hit to complete a pass. hes tough. Moore is also going to give you 100%. Cutler doesn't and that's his main problem

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom