Landry Trade Idea | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Trade Idea

boynamedsuh

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi guys, not to disrespect any fins involved or ur intellegence but how about something like this..

Landry
Cam Wake
Jordan Phillips

For

Gerald Mccoy
Lavante David

Mccoy and Suh together may be effective against tb12, it will def free up charles harris, and david is the exact line backer we have been missing for 10 years

jake-no.gif

I'm just sitting here with a blank stare... that's all I can say about this

You really don't see multi player trades in the NFL like you do in the NBA or MLB. It's very rare. As much as I like Landry why would the Bucs make that trade. You're giving up two young Pro Bowl defenders for a Pro Bowl receiver, a defensive end that maybe has one or two years left and Jordan Phillips. I'm ok with Phillips and I don't see why a team would make this move. If you dislike Phillips as much as some people here do they would laugh at the thought of the Bucs making the trade. Plus Tampa has Mike Evans and Desean Jackson at receiver, I dobut they would be willing to pay Landry the kind of money he's looking for so it could be trading two in their prime defenders for a wr that could leave next year in free agency and a de that could retire in a year or two.

Last edited:
Your problem is you are trading for 2 guys who combined average around $23 million in base Annually, while dumping 2 sub $1 million rookie contracts and a Wake contract that pays $7.5 million annually. How are you gonna make up the difference?

Not only that, are you really going to trade 2 of your 3 franchise faces (the third out for the year)? It puts immense pressure on the organization to win this year and The backlash for not winning would be severe.

Not to mention that although Landry would be an obvious upgrade in the slot for them, why trade for a guy who you know you will have to break the bank for next year when you already have 2 pretty well paid wide receivers on your team?

Hi guys, not to disrespect any fins involved or ur intellegence but how about something like this..

Landry
Cam Wake
Jordan Phillips

For

Gerald Mccoy
Lavante David

Mccoy and Suh together may be effective against tb12, it will def free up charles harris, and david is the exact line backer we have been missing for 10 years
Borderline personal attack

Back
Top Bottom