Landry Trade Idea | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry Trade Idea

By alot of your logics on finheaven................Every good to great player we have lets trade them away. If we had Tom Brady? Fine lets trade him for a 2nd round pick, Ray lewis? Let's trade him for Kapernik. Julio Jones? Let's cut him to clear cap space.

Glad you all are not running the show

We're not trading Landry! If we lose him, it's because we couldn't afford him. We, of all teams, have seen how devastating injuries can be. Yeah, let's trade Landry and then Parker or Stills goes down. Um, no thanks.

Welcome to finheaven.

As I'm sure you surmised, new opinions are heavily scrutinized here. Please do not let it get you down.

In general there are a wide and vocal opinions regarding players. Whenever you put both a vote of no confidence and a flat value on 3 different Dolphins, two of which are personal favorites of many posters, you are going to ignite a firestorm of lash back.

It's often best to start small, adding to a discussion about a single player, and not initially talking about getting rid of anybody. Then people get to know you as a poster, see your rationale, and maybe are less judgemental and dismissive. Then after people recognize and are more willing to listen to your reasonable opinions,

Welcome, and good luck.

I think the break of Gase's carefully crafted player loyalty would be instantly destroyed if we Grassley tried to cash in on two of our best and most loyal players. No player would believe or have faith in Gase ever again if he did that.

Jesus wept.

We have had a string of rough injuries. Has happened to every team.

So.....let's trade away some top assets. Guys that have put out and lifted this team.

That way, we will be truly ****ed. A three year rebuild turns into another eight year rebuild.

[removed by staff]

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple things:

I don't care what anyone says Landry is one of the most valuable players on this team and to lose him would be tragic. If we had 22 Jarvis Landry's we'd be a Super Bowl contender. Cam Wake is too old to really have any value at this point as a team would have to believe they're a pass rusher away and hinge their bets on a 35 year old DE. I don't see that happening, also it would be tragic to trade Cam as well at this point. Jordan Phillips would be a throw in. He's being beat out by a 5th round draft pick right now.

giphy.gif

Landry will be tagged next year. I think one of the reasons they're not paying up now is because they expect a decrease in his numbers with the emergence of Parker if he stays healthy of course. I could see Parker becoming our #1 receiver very early in the season........if not week one.

Back
Top Bottom