Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

Now just move Juwan James for a 3rd and CJ Anderson and we're ready to go into the offseason proper (along with the already announced cuts).

Man if Cleveland signs cousins and takes Barkley #1 overall.

QB - Cousins
RB - Barkely and Duke Johnson
WR - Gordon/Juice/Coleman
TE - Njoku
OL still has Joe Thomas
Defense has Myles Garret

And they still have #4 overall and three second rounders.

People laughing at Cleveland . . . They are about to be extremely relevant if they get this right.

we needed that #4 overall pick. I dont care if it took Landry, 11, a future pick, Suh, whatever. The move was to go up and get a QB to compete with Tannehill. They f***** it up. Two trash picks. Wake me up when Tannenbaum is gone, cuz this team is a joke. Just gave away our best player for peanuts.

Not surprised Landry's been traded. I said previously that I couldn't see the team paying a big salary to a slot receiver. However, if all we are getting is a couple of mid round picks that's not the most appealing deal in the world for us.

With Landry gone, they've got to be believers that Parker is going to break out and Stills can step up into a bigger role. Same goes for Grant and Cardio, maybe bigger roles await. Most of Landry's production is replaceable, so let's see what happens and how they decide to handle it. It certainly makes our first pick interesting since we could now go for a receiver.

Let's say they start off free agency with signing Kirk Cousins.

You don't think they'll be better than us if they spend the other 80ish million in cap space they'll still have, and the five picks in the first two rounds wisely? People are seriously underestimating the weapons they have on offense if they take Barkley at 1.

Meanwhile we'll be here discussing Leonte Carroo.
How do you feel about the Browns with Taylor lol man they can really crap the bed huh

Man, the Browns are going 12-4 next season...Lol!

I think they'll do a Jags. Handful of wins next season and Hue gets fired (ie Gus Bradley) and gets replaced by someone that helps get them to the next level. Maybe Bill leaves New England and goes back to finish old business!

Now just move Juwan James for a 3rd and CJ Anderson and we're ready to go into the offseason proper (along with the already announced cuts).

Yeah, as a really shitty team with even more holes on the o-line.

Back
Top Bottom