Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry traded to Browns for 2018 4th 2019 7th

I am certainly happy.....if we did indeed get pick 65 and 5th or 6th next year.

His money will be put to better use. I could see us now having interest in adding Trumaine Johnson.

If we got pick 65 we just guaranteed we will be addinv a TE early. I think we will be active during the draft.

Bill's got a third what do you bet it's the one before ours

Yeah, as a really ****ty team with even more holes on the o-line.
Nope. Jesse Davis did everything James did last year - without getting himself injured. No change in o-line performance at all. Come to think of it, so did Sam Young...

Tyrod Taylor gets a 3rd, and Tbum can’t get that for a very ultra productive, move the chains WR!!! Go Figure?

Yea the Browns trade suggest they are going QB in round 1. Question is do they roll the dice on Saquon at 1and risk missing their guy at 4 . . . Or just take the QB at 1 and go from there.

Well, This years pick from Cleveland won't be #65
since they just traded it for Tyrod Taylor

So I'm guessing the browns are going defense in the draft?

Chubb and Fitz?

Or do the go w the running back?

Because our team has a chance to actually grow without the antics of Ajayi and Landry.

yes 10x.

With respect to the healthy number of posters here who have been posting "keep Landry" (and to the handful that I have a lot of respect for), we simply can't ever become a good team if we overpay for players that aren't game changers. All too many of our friends here keep posting that Tannehill (see, he CAN get into every thread.... ;-) ) has to go because he's got a loosing record, but so does Landry. We obviously over pay for one player, then the next is going to expect it too -- it eventually catches up with the team in one form or another.

I agree, it's not all Landry's fault -- it's a team sport and there are 50+ players that are supposed to be making an impact over the year and they all, in combination with the coaches, haven't been getting it done. So, I'm not down on Landry per say. But on a loosing team, I would like to see professionalism and sportsmanship as the base the team is built upon.

For another example of the same thing:
As much as I think Suh is an amazing player, his cap has consequences. The numbers suggest that he's not changing the game for us enough to justify what looks like having two very good vs. one great player. The FH experts can disagree, but as everyone here constantly points out, we're not winning enough with him, our defensive line doesn't appear to be feared, etc.

Buffalo now has even more ammunition to get into the top 10 to snag a QB.
This Tyrod Taylor trade is not good news.

Back
Top Bottom