Landry’s price increases with Hopkins signing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Landry’s price increases with Hopkins signing

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
DeAndre Hopkins signed an extension with the Houston Texans for 5 years, $81 million with $49 million guaranteed. This signing increases the market price of a top receiver in the NFL. Jarvis Landry of the Miami Dolphins must be happy to see a player he outperformed last year get such a large contract.
The $81 million total value and $49 million guaranteed money are the highest totals for a receiver ever. Does his signing raise the price to resign Jarvis Landry? Is Landry a top receiver?
https://phinphanatic.com/2017/09/02/landrys-price-increases-hopkins-signing/

16 a year? Landry isn't worth that not in my opinion

Landry deserves about what Stills got. Stills has an elite skill set and actually puts points on the board.

It's the guaranteed money Landry is probably gonna command north of $40 plus now.

Should have drafted a Seam TE. That makes Landry more expandable

I've watched 0plenty of both players and I can tell you with full certainty that Landry is not on Hopkins level. Sorry Jarvis.

Landry deserves about what Stills got. Stills has an elite skill set and actually puts points on the board.

Come on. Landry is worth, and will get much more than the 4/$32 million ($20 mil guaranteed) Stills got. He'll get $12 million a year minimum

Dolphins can't afford him if he warrants 16 mil a year. That number along with Suh and Tannehill's cap numbers would account for 1/2 of the roster.

He will get 11 to 12 but not near Hopkins level and so not getting 16. This is actually good for us. Now Landry will see clear he worth 12 at best

Back
Top Bottom