Laremy Tunsil showed he could pass protect at left guard in the NFL. Now can he do it at left tackle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Laremy Tunsil showed he could pass protect at left guard in the NFL. Now can he do it at left tackle

miamiron

Active Roster
Reaction score
ZERO SACKS ALLOWED
DE8_QFsr_UIAICv4_U.jpg

The kid's at home at LT. He's going to be a great one for many years. I predict a better career than Richmond Webb.

People really need to stop posting the ****ing garbage that comes from PFF.

Those numbers are not true for Tunsil. Just for starters he allowed the first sack of the season and another at LT filling in for Albert.

Last edited:
Without question, it's his position.
Some can say that he got help from all pro LT Albert and all pro Center Pouncey. But Pouncey only played a few games and Albert wasn't always healthy. He still allowed zero sacks. He is definitely the REAL DEAL

Some can say that he got help from all pro LT Albert and all pro Center Pouncey. But Pouncey only played a few games and Albert wasn't always healthy. He still allowed zero sacks. He is definitely the REAL DEAL

Not true.

I was more concerned last year when he played out of his natural position. Only thing that will derail him this year would be an injury.

People really need to stop posting the ****ing garbage that comes from PFF.

Those numbers are not true for Tunsil. Just for starters he allowed the first sack of the season.

And you have to stop posting your passive and not so passive aggressive posts attacking every thing YOU don't like
Your posts here are a huge reason why people either no longer post or have moved on to other forums.

Take a long hard look at your posts if you don't agree with something or someone
it borders on Insanity...I should have posted anything/something regarding Alonso I'm sure
it could have possibly put you over the edge and on the way to the home.

Is it even in the realm of your mind to ignore something instead of sitting by you computer
waiting for your next sniper attack? Must miss the days of WW1

And you have to stop posting your passive and not so passive aggressive posts attacking every thing YOU don't like
Your posts here are a huge reason why people either no longer post or have moved on to other forums.

Take a long hard look at your posts if you don't agree with something or someone
it borders on Insanity...I should have posted anything/something regarding Alonso I'm sure

Is it even in the realm of your mind to ignore something instead of sitting by you computer

Save the idiotic rant. It has nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing, it's false information. I'll post the visual evidence later.

Last edited:
I felt he proved it last year as a rookie filling in for Albert. Watch the last second game winning TD throw to Parker to end the Rams game. Dude was about to crush RT and Tunsil demolished him on a great recovery move after apparently slipping or missing the guy at first.

Spot on!! Nothing worse than the type of person you described

but...is he wrong though? If not both of those posts seem rather unfair.
Even if he's not wrong, there are tactful and respectful ways to correct or persuade others of an inaccuracy or your point of view. Also, I think it is very bad form to simply say . . "That's wrong/garbage and you are idiotic for thinking it," without providing reasoning in the same post. I know I will not be waiting around for him to show me why he thinks it's wrong. However, I WILL continue to view him as the type of poster I can do without here, regardless of how often he's right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom