Last Ravens game -Soliai suspended, Ferguson injured | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last Ravens game -Soliai suspended, Ferguson injured

Dtronic

Season ticket Holder Sec 150
Reaction score
Don't forget last at the Ravens game Oct 19th, Paul Soliai got suspended before the game and Jason Ferguson left the game injured in the 1st quarter.

Starks had to play NT, a position he never played or practiced at before. Our run defense WILL be stout this time around!

And we didn't even have Polite on the team!

I don't know if we can win, but I sure think it will be closer than it was last time around.

the way we shut down jones yesterday i dont think we will have any problems against the run sunday.

We have to shut McGahee down and get in Flacco's face. Not just get in his face but hit him early and often. Play smart on offense and don't turn the damn ball over. And finally, no more stupid costly penalties

Jones is 10 times better than Mc-GAY-IS-HE, we will stuff him. I can't see Flacco having the composure in his first playoff game. I think he throws 2 INTs and fumbles. Miami wins, 23-10.

Its not Mcgahee I am worried about, its Mclain that has been pounding the rock the 2nd half of the year. Corral him and we have a great chance in this one.

Don't forget last at the Ravens game Oct 19th, Paul Soliai got suspended before the game and Jason Ferguson left the game injured in the 1st quarter.

Starks had to play NT, a position he never played or practiced at before. Our run defense WILL be stout this time around!
Thanks for the refresher. Makes me feel better about the upcoming game.

This is what real has me worried the fact they have Jalen Parlamee. You know they will be picking his brain.

That's a great point and until now I forgot all about it. Having Fergie in there is huuuge for our defense. They won't run it on us like they did the first time.

This is what real has me worried the fact they have Jalen Parlamee. You know they will be picking his brain.

Now this is intersting.. i fully expect jalen to impart with anything he knows... after all.. he's playing to reach the Superbowl too..

But somehow.. I believe we can win this game. That we can compete with anyone. Flacco doesn't scare me. sure their defense is tough.. but then so is ours.

In the Miami heat.. and more Wildcat formations... we'll be scheming to keep their defense honest.

Not going to predict a score because we seem to play up or down to our opponents.. maybe this is the week Parcells makes his pregame speech!

that running game has made Flacco's life too easy

if we can stop the run with 7 in the box, it will be a much different game

It's not like we haven't faced tough teams before. we were right there with NE before we imploded... not that they kicked our butt..

We aren't the same team. We have dealt with a myriad of adversity. We're ready.

WHY NOT US!...

Back
Top Bottom