Last Ravens game -Soliai suspended, Ferguson injured | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Last Ravens game -Soliai suspended, Ferguson injured

I completely forgot about that. We were ALL OVER Thomas Jones yesterday. We had some trouble with Leon Washington, but the Ravens don't have any sort of scat-back that creates the matchup problems he does.

Great insight, and you made my day.

I am still fearful of their defense. I think we need to spread them apart. We need to get those linebackers in space and have our WRs / RBs / TEs make some plays.

There's little doubt that Mia is a far better team than earlier this year. What scares me is so is baltimore, maybe more so. I'm still hoping though. There's just something about what's happening right now that it would be foolish not to believe.

Our run defense did a fine job yesterday against the Jets. Schottenheimer didnt abandon the running game yesterday because hes an idiot, he saw our run defense was very good and he wasnt going anywhere. We should be able to keep their running game in check this week, and thats not good news for flacco.

Don't forget last at the Ravens game Oct 19th, Paul Soliai got suspended before the game and Jason Ferguson left the game injured in the 1st quarter.

Starks had to play NT, a position he never played or practiced at before. Our run defense WILL be stout this time around!

Exactly what I've been thinking as well. The NFL and ESPN commentators are doubting us based on ignorance and biases.

They were not only doubting us against the Jets, but they were looking with a biased eye to the Pats winning the division. Thus why they predicted incorrectly.

Now they are looking at what happened in the first game without realizing this very fact. We will no doubt be a better Defense "and" Offense...as Pennington struggled in that game.

Pennington threw a pick 6 remember?

Taking that away and a hot team at that? MIA will win.

I completely forgot about that. We were ALL OVER Thomas Jones yesterday. We had some trouble with Leon Washington, but the Ravens don't have any sort of scat-back that creates the matchup problems he does.

Great insight, and you made my day.

I am still fearful of their defense. I think we need to spread them apart. We need to get those linebackers in space and have our WRs / RBs / TEs make some plays.

Ray Rice...? Me says they do

Don't forget last at the Ravens game Oct 19th, Paul Soliai got suspended before the game and Jason Ferguson left the game injured in the 1st quarter.

Starks had to play NT, a position he never played or practiced at before. Our run defense WILL be stout this time around!

This and the T. Suggs pick 6 were the difference in the game. The Ravens will not have the same success running the ball this time and Penny is on top of his game. IMO, it will come down the QB play in this one. Chad will get it done.

i bet they will run the wildcat a few times

That's a great point we need to stop the run and blitz flacco all day!!!!!! remember is only a rookie go dolphins go.

is it just me, or is anybody developing an immense dislike for flacco and the ravens?

I have more reasons than that-

1.They are really the Browns. I grew up in Ohio and took alot of crap from Browns fans for rocking the Larry Csonka jersey as a child.

2. My ex-wifes family is from Crackmore and most of them love the Ravens.

3. Cam Camoron.

4. It may urban legend, but didn't they urinate all over our field during their walk through prior to us losing to them in the playoffs?

5. Ray Ray and his dancing and "What time is it" nonsense.

6. I hate the color purple.

Curious - how do you think the on field banter will go between Lewis and Porter especially pre-game??

The NFL should game wire both these guys for the fans added pleasure :)

Back
Top Bottom