LB Maualuga arrested/released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Maualuga arrested/released

I'm done with this season anyway I won't be watching any more games looking forward to the offseason maybe they can play Steven Anthony you know the one they gave her the fifth round Pick for who has yet to play?

Put Duarte, Carroo and Asiata in the lineup. Throw Anthony out there. Give Harris a lot of reps. Let's see what they got.

Hell, promote Doughty and give him a couple of starts.

Put Duarte, Carroo and Asiata in the lineup. Throw Anthony out there. Give Harris a lot of reps. Let's see what they got.

Haha you must wanna lose out

Is Duarte still on our roster? Forgot about him.

Practice squad.

We've got something like a 67 passer rating throwing to our TEs this season. Thomas can't block and Fasano is done as a receiver. Might as well throw him in there, even if he's a crap blocker we're not really becoming any more predictable than we already are, and at least we can see what he's got.

Haha you must wanna lose out

Not entirely. I'd legitimately like to see what some of those guys can do. Replacing Thomas and Bushrod isn't exactly going to be a big loss for our offense, even if those guys are bad, and Harris hasn't been bad, but can use the snaps.

It may happen, but I bet not until just a few games left..... that would be the wise thing to do but...

Smith is being promoted from the PS also- which means Perry is a no go with his injury.

Practice squad.

We've got something like a 67 passer rating throwing to our TEs this season. Thomas can't block and Fasano is done as a receiver. Might as well throw him in there, even if he's a crap blocker we're not really becoming any more predictable than we already are, and at least we can see what he's got.

I would settle for more of Gray but they don't seem to be big fans - after they wanted him to stay on..

Back
Top Bottom