LB Maualuga arrested/released | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Maualuga arrested/released

Maualuga was the worst player on our defense. No idea why he was even in there. His 14 tackles on the season won't be missed. Another Tannenbaum disaster signing.

Bunch of losers. He can't afford to pay a 440 bill? Are you ****ing kidding me? The culture on this team is just horrible. Yes I know he came from another team but every player that comes from another team forgets to bring their brains with them

Ozzy rules!!

I mean if Anthony doesn't get defensive snaps now then seriously what was the reasoning to give up a 5th.
"No reason, I just like doing things like that".....70's movie The Warriors

Ozzy rules!!

I'm surprised it isn' worse. Like happening sat night, sun am with a game sun afternoon.
Hey there's always tonight! Maybe our d-line coach can one-up Foerster and be arrested for snorting lines off of a stripper's tits during a late-night raid at LIV! Never doubt the stupidity the Dolphins are capable of.

Whatever can go wrong for this team normally does. Keep on mind that since the last time we won a super bowl the expansion Marlins and Heat have won 5 championships and here we are still waiting

Ozzy rules!!

Oh, I dunno.....

These modern “Dolphins” (no comparison to the originals) have made me drink until 08 many times.....

I wonder if the current guys realize just how much of a disgrace they have allowed this team to become.

Give a **** players.
Kneeling not only allowed, but endorsed.
Coke coaches.
A player goes AWOL.
FO has no conception of value vs. cost.
And now drink all night, get tossed in the crossbar hotel over 40 bucks.

Unreal. Simply unreal how far this once awesome team has fallen.

image-16-660x445.jpg

Back
Top Bottom