Leading up to the dion jordan's pick: Jets fans' reaction...a must read !!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Leading up to the dion jordan's pick: Jets fans' reaction...a must read !!!

Yeah I think I'd rather throw up in my mouth before signing up to a Jets forum!

Check the LOL @ The Jets thread in Beasts of the AFC East here on Finheaven. I quoted about 30 posts from there. Good stuff.

This is definitely up there with the "Case Study of a Jest Fan" thread. I love it.

My uncle is a big Jest fan and this is how our text conversation went over the course of the last couple of days:

Me: Are your Jets gonna take Geno?
Uncle: I hope not, I don't want him.
Me: You got your guy
Uncle: He is going to have a chip on his shoulder like Aaron Rodgers!

haha What a great read. Hilarious. Glad they don't have a profanity filter.
Made the pick worth it even if Jordan doesn't pan out.

Damn we upset the Jet's apple cart!!!!!!! :boohoo:

Thanks for posting this!!! This was priceless from about page 12 on... I love Jet fans. They are obnoxious but damn they have some funny comments about us.. You have to read this, but make sure you are not eating or drinking anything because you will spit it all over the floor laughing your butt off!

YES THIS!!! Best ten pages of forum I've read in a long time, Funny!!!!

I love how the first few posts are unrealistic pipe dream posts of hoping Dion Jordan falls to them at #9 and then as soon as it's revealed that we traded up to take him (at a great value, every team should want to trade with the Raiders lol) they call him Vernon Gholston 2.0... who was one of THEIR draft pick busts! Absolutely hilarious. Can't wait to see Geno Smith get sacked by our new guy :)

Priceless! A collectors item! Jets SUCK!

Back
Top Bottom