LeBetard/Bayless on PTI right now talking about Ricky and The Phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBetard/Bayless on PTI right now talking about Ricky and The Phins

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Skip Bayless says that Miami deserves the money back

LeBetard says it was a fan friendly contract and that he shouldnt give the money back and he earned the money in incentives....

Bayless says "How can u be objective about the guy, do u not want to burn your bridges?" :lol: LeBetard says the contract is BS.....

I think LeBetard got OWNED!

LeBetard says that they were better without ricky and Boston a few years ago and you cant predict how the phins will do....

Bayless says that he loves the phins and loves wanny and he has a jinx, losers luck.....

Bayless says that he thinks the team quit on him....

LeBetard: "it's a good thing we went through the mail before the show because there was nothing but hate mail for me"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I really think that he is right about DW being a jinx. He really put it perfect. That anytime DW has been on a team with good players they somehow mysteriously get hurt. I really think that he runs a bad camp also. If we had Parcells or somebody like that as a coach I dont think I would really be as worried about this team as I am this year. We have really screwed up this offseason. 1. We didnt fire DW when we had the chance. 2. Ricky retires (couldnt be helped but either way it was screwed up) 3. Marino signs on and then quits just as fast 4. Boston goes down. We'll see how everything works out?

Shamboubou said:
I really think that he is right about DW being a jinx. He really put it perfect. That anytime DW has been on a team with good players they somehow mysteriously get hurt. I really think that he runs a bad camp also. If we had Parcells or somebody like that as a coach I dont think I would really be as worried about this team as I am this year. We have really screwed up this offseason. 1. We didnt fire DW when we had the chance. 2. Ricky retires (couldnt be helped but either way it was screwed up) 3. Marino signs on and then quits just as fast 4. Boston goes down. We'll see how everything works out?

do you think we are all visually impared? :cooldude:

ltfinfan said:
do you think we are all visually impared? :cooldude:
Me in the Terd GrAde lT!

Te He he! Phonix work for me! Me like letters big!

Bayless got him on the Ricky issue, but LeBatard won when talking about the phins. Bayless was spewing a bunch of subjective stuff that cannot be proven. LeBatard won that one by stating that saying the team has quit on Wannstedt is something that has no proof behind it. Plus, LeBatard used the fact that Wannstedt has a better record over the past four years than Belichick and Parcells.

All of this stuff was supposed to happen four years ago though. Remember. That was the offseason from hell. Jimmy Johnson quits as head coach and appoints Wannstedt as his successor. Dan Marino is forced into retirement. Miami has a couple of nobodies competing for the starting quarterback position. There is uncertainty at the running back position. T-Buck had left the team thin at the cornerback spot.

That was supposed to be the season where Miami finally had a losing season. A season where they go 4-12 or 5-11, get a high draft pick, and prove to everyone that Wannstedt shouldn't be the head coach.

Ooops.

That team went 11-5, won the AFC East, and even won a playoff game with an offense centered around the vast skills of Jay Fiedler, Lamar Smith, and Oronde Gadsden.

The next year, team's were going to figure the Dolphins out. They added Chris Chambers via the draft. The Dolphins were going to come back down to earth. The 11-5 season they had in 2000 was a fluke.

Ooops.

That team went 11-5 again and was actually 9-2 before they decided to fall apart in December.

The next season, they add Ricky Williams. This was going to be their ticket. The Dolphins had finally gotten a premier running back that could carry the load for the rushing game. Chris Chambers was going to become a bigger part of the offense, and they had added Norv Turner as the offensive coordinator. Things were set, and the team was Superbowl bound.

Ooops.

The addition of Ricky Williams seemed to mean two less wins, for whatever reason.

I know there are some old people in here with bad eyes I was just trying to be reader friendly. What do you people have against old people? Old people haters!!!!

Shamboubou said:
I know there are some old people in here with bad eyes I was just trying to be reader friendly. What do you people have against old people? Old people haters!!!!
:roflmao:

For the record, if I wanted my fonts bigger, I could just adjust my IE... or use the magnifier... :D

Back
Top Bottom