lebron haters have to be mad | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lebron haters have to be mad

Get over it people. Lebron and the boys are in the Finales and that's all that matters. I don't give a crap if he score every point in the game and neither do his teammates. So don't give me this I would feel disrespected if I was his teammate because he takes a lot of shots crap.

What a great Series!

Gibson kicked ***.

I hope the Cavs win it all but I doubt it.

I am a seattle fan through and through but I still will find myself cheering for the cavs, also has to do with shawn kemp going there for a while :D. But anyways, I agree James to me has always spread the ball around well. Lebron in my mind has def made his team better, not just raised his game but everyone elses as well.

Clev. owned S.A. in the reg. season...but we all know the reg. season is nothing like postseason, this should be a good series. Bowen will not get away with the tactics he normally gets away with, dirty or not, debatable. Parker matching up against Gibson, speed vs. speed? Will Hughes be visible in this season, or healthy? And can Gooden and Varejeo handle Duncan? It's ethier going to be a dog fight, or a sweep, IMO.

I think people forget how young Bron Bron is.

That alone suggests that he will get BETTER..if that's possible.

As a football analogy...we may have a Marino (Lebron) versus Elway (Wade) versus Montana (Jordan) debate here.....

I loved seeing LeBron win and the Pistons getting their come-uppance. I still think the Spurs will win the NBA title as they have a little more depth and more experience, but you never know? Hopefully it will be a good series. Cleveland reminds me of the 1975 Golden State Warriors team that won it all...they only had a couple stars (Rick Barry and Jamaal Wilkes), but they played great team ball.

I loved seeing LeBron win and the Pistons getting their come-uppance. I still think the Spurs will win the NBA title as they have a little more depth and more experience, but you never know? Hopefully it will be a good series. Cleveland reminds me of the 1975 Golden State Warriors team that won it all...they only had a couple stars (Rick Barry and Jamaal Wilkes), but they played great team ball.

Ahem...the Pistons got their come-uppance last year....ahem...cough...cough

Clev. owned S.A. in the reg. season...but we all know the reg. season is nothing like postseason, this should be a good series. Bowen will not get away with the tactics he normally gets away with, dirty or not, debatable. Parker matching up against Gibson, speed vs. speed? Will Hughes be visible in this season, or healthy? And can Gooden and Varejeo handle Duncan? It's ethier going to be a dog fight, or a sweep, IMO.

Owned us did they? 2 games before the end of January. :lol:

Owned us did they? 2 games before the end of January. :lol:
hey wins are wins, my friend. It doesnt matter how you get them, right? Anyways, I stated the fact that reg. season doesn't matter. But you did say that Bron would not impress you unless they reached the finals.....

ol boy is doin it in the clutch for 3 games in a row....cleveland goin to take the series

lebron=best in nba

No, and he's still behind Duncan, Kobe, and Wade.

When he does it on the biggest stage, then you can compare.

And, like I've said - he did it in the clutch once, and huge at that. How many times did he fail? Please don't credit the "clutch" performance in Game 6 to LeBron. That was all Daniel Gibson. Another thing to note about that Game 5.. Detroit basically left him alone down the stretch, daring him to win it because he's never done so. If that was Kobe or Wade, no chance of getting to the basket at the end with the entire lane closing in. They'd of been forced to win it with a jumper. LeBron, however, has NEVER done it.. so he was basically dared to. Detroit was probably expecting another kick out.

As a football analogy...we may have a Marino (Lebron) versus Elway (Wade) versus Montana (Jordan) debate here.....

That's pretty much how it will be for years to come.

LeBron, IMO, will be chasing that first title for a looooooooong time.

Don't be fooled by this run. Cleveland doesn't stand a chance.

And I still wouldn't call them better than Detroit, Miami, & Chicago in the Eastern Conf.

That's not a biased statement either. San Antonio was the best team last year!

**** happens, and sometimes, rightfully and deservingly so.

Back
Top Bottom