LeBron James is a Dolphin fan! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron James is a Dolphin fan!

My hero too..ALL THIS LEBRON JAMES TALK..NOT ONLY BY HEAT FANS BUT EVERYONE HAS A HIDDEN MEANING TO IT..IT REMINDS ME OF THE MOVIE ''MANDINGO'''!!!!!!!!!

Dolphindevil jelly itt

Jealous of what? I have zero problem talking about how much better an organization the Heat are than the Magic. Pat Riley is a calculated assassin.

I wish you guys would stop thinking I'm a "hater" or "jelly" and thinking I dislike James for anything that has to do with sports.

Open your eyes. He's a horrid, horrid person. I've seen it personally.

Nothing personal friend. It's just that LJ is not even close to a Dolfan.
He's an egomaniac who only tries to accentuate himself as a humanitarian through the media. He's actually one of the worst people in all of sports.

Now, Go Fins.

Agreed. Amazing basketball player. ****ty person.

If I didn't believe in this team and this organization and the direction that we're headed, I wouldn't have signed the extension.”

"I don’t want to go "Ring - Chasing" as I call it, you know. Going to a team that’s already pretty established and trying to win a ring with them. I want to stay with the Cavs and build a champion."

"I’ve been a Cav for seven years now, and I’ve never given any indication I was leaving."

This is all u need to know about Lebron James

Lololol who cares who he roots for? Bron is the best player in the history of south Florida sports !!!!!!!!

There is Marino and Lebron and then everyone else.

I understand the dislike for Lebron personally but the dudes got skills and three finals plus two ring latter says South Beach was the right move for him to make.

Dolphins made a splash in the free agency market as well. Love to have similar results.

There is Marino and Lebron and then everyone else.

I understand the dislike for Lebron personally but the dudes got skills and three finals plus two ring latter says South Beach was the right move for him to make.

Dolphins made a splash in the free agency market as well. Love to have similar results.

Yea but Basketball free agency compared to Football is a long stretch. We had a good free agency but how often can u get the best player in all of football in free agency.
Miami signed the best player in baseketball and we signed not even close to the best wr in football. Not a knock on Wallace just he isnt in league of either Johnson

Jealous of what? I have zero problem talking about how much better an organization the Heat are than the Magic. Pat Riley is a calculated assassin.

I wish you guys would stop thinking I'm a "hater" or "jelly" and thinking I dislike James for anything that has to do with sports.

Open your eyes. He's a horrid, horrid person. I've seen it personally.

Care to share your personal experience?

In Florida sports? No thank you. I'll take Marino over James any day of the week.

Never goto the Library without your shotgun.

Yeah those 0 titles sure help Marino's cause. Love Marino but #'s don't lie. Bron just had the most efficient season in the history of the sport.

Yea but Basketball free agency compared to Football is a long stretch. We had a good free agency but how often can u get the best player in all of football in free agency.

True but it is not uncommon in B ball. Shaq did it twice. Kareem as well and at the time they were considered one of the best players in the game.

The TV show and stuff were bull**** but overall him coming to Miami was nothing unusual. Free agents move for better opportunities all the time. Mostly just sour grapes from the Cleveland management and fans in my humble opinion.

if you don't care for LBJ that's cool. i didn't like him either till he came to Miami.

A couple trophies later and he's grown on me :idk:

Now I'm a big fan.

So what exactly has LeBron done that's so terrible? Never arrested, no drugs, he's there with his kids, far as I can tell his worst choice was "The Decision".......a freaking charity event, and the "Not 1 not 2 not 3" was a freaking pep rally.

Back
Top Bottom