LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER...

By the way, you're saying that the Bulls of Jordan's time, the Spurs, the Lakers and Rockets were similar to the Cavs lol. So with all of those teams there was one superstar with a bunch of scrubs lol.

Yeah. One superstar and some good role players around them. Considering the NBA hasn't seen a trulyt great team in a long time a team w/ Lebron in his prime and the collection of players around him should have been able to win a title.

The Jordan teams were great. As were the Spurs. You can't say that they aren't great because those were dynasties. A dynasty is greatness. The Lakers are on the verge of another one. Yes, they are great teams. You can't call Scottie Pippen, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobli role players when they've all been all-stars multiple times.

It's time to find your way back now lol...

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

The Jordan teams were great. As were the Spurs. You can't say that they aren't great because those were dynasties. A dynasty is greatness. The Lakers are on the verge of another one. Yes, they are great teams. You can't call Scottie Pippen, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobli role players when they've all been all-stars multiple times.

It's time to find your way back now lol...

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

The Jordan Bulls were a dynasty b/c of Jordan. The 2nd 3-peat they had alot more talent but the 1st 3-peat did not but he was at his peak and no one could stop him or that team b/c of him/

The Spurs in '99 had marginal talent and a superstar in Duncan. That team would win again until 2003 so that was not a dynasty team.

This Laker team is turning itno a dynasty- more b/c of how bad the rest of the league is. This is NOT a great team.

But Cleveland IS a great team right lol? I mean with Jamario Moon and Mo Williams and all of those other stars.

The Spurs won four titles in under ten years. That's pretty dynasty-esque. Same coach, same superstars for the most part. That David Robinson guy was just marginal I guess lol. He was on that list of 50 greats as well. Marginal. Gotcha.

But Cleveland IS a great team right lol? I mean with Jamario Moon and Mo Williams and all of those other stars.

The Spurs won four titles in under ten years. That's pretty dynasty-esque. Same coach, same superstars for the most part. That David Robinson guy was just marginal I guess lol. He was on that list of 50 greats as well. Marginal. Gotcha.

Cleveland will be a playoff team.

From '03-'07 the Spurs had a dynasty, '99 isn't included. you cannot go 4 years btw titles and claim a dynasty.

David Robinson was not a great player by the time 1999 rolled around. he was as much a star as Shaq was for Cle last year.

Cleveland will be a playoff team.

From '03-'07 the Spurs had a dynasty, '99 isn't included. you cannot go 4 years btw titles and claim a dynasty.

David Robinson was not a great player by the time 1999 rolled around. he was as much a star as Shaq was for Cle last year.

I really hope you're drunk this morning.

:lol:

You're saying Cleveland will be a playoff team this season without LeBron James?

David Robinson averaged 15 and 10 in 1999 lmao. That's better than average. 2.5 blocks a game? Dude...he played three more years after that. Hell, he could come back TODAY and be more effective than Shaq was this past season.

I really hope you're drunk this morning.

You're saying Cleveland will be a playoff team this season without LeBron James?

I don't drink and yes I expect Cle will be a playoff team. We'll see what moves they make but as of today I think they'll compete for a playoff spot.

David Robinson averaged 15 and 10 in 1999 lmao. That's better than average. 2.5 blocks a game? Dude...he played three more years after that. Hell, he could come back TODAY and be more effective than Shaq was this past season.

15 and 10 is a top 50 player season? Shaq averaged 12 and 7 this past season, that's not much different and considering Shaq played 8 mins less per game it can be argued he had as good of a season. Robinson averaged 2 pts per min played as did Shaq(Robinson was % pts higher). Robinson averaged 3.2 rebs per min, Shaq 3.5.

He could come back today and be more effective? In david's final season he averaged 8.5 pts and 8 rebs averaging 3 more mins than Shaq this year who averaged 12 and 7.

Cleveland isn't making the playoffs. You and I are on.

And yeah, Robinson was named one of the NBA's 50 greatest of all-time. Is that really hard to believe? Shaq was as well. Robinson was still a very good player in 1999. He was every bit as good as Shaq in 2006. Shaq was lazy as **** when he was in Miami.

Cleveland isn't making the playoffs. You and I are on.

And yeah, Robinson was named one of the NBA's 50 greatest of all-time. Is that really hard to believe? Shaq was as well. Robinson was still a very good player in 1999. He was every bit as good as Shaq in 2006. Shaq was lazy as **** when he was in Miami.

W/o Shaq ansd the refs treating Wade better than they ever treated Jordan Miami doesn't win that title in '06 and Robinson '99 was not anywhere close to Shaq '06.

clear.gif

Here we go.

Anothe "blame the ref" guy.

Classic.

That was some of the worst officiating I have ever seen. They out Wade on the FT line if you came w/in 5 feet of him. It made duke games look fairly officiated.

If Cleveland makes the playoffs without Lebron this year, I would be really surprised.

WHY?? They're such a good team though according to all of you! LeBron couldn't carry them to the promised land so obviously the rest of those guys had a lot to do with the best record in the league right?

You guys make up those minds of yours.

Back
Top Bottom