LeBron says he would consider return to Cavaliers. Someday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron says he would consider return to Cavaliers. Someday

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
“I think it would be great, it would be fun to play in front of these fans again,” James said after the Heat’s practice Thursday at Quicken Loans Arena.“I had a lot of fun times here. You can’t predict the future. Hopefully you continue to stay healthy. I’m here as a Miami player and I’m happy where I am now but I don’t rule that out in any sense. If I decide to come back, hopefully the fans will accept me….“I don’t hold grudges, I hold them a little bit but I don’t hold them that long,” James said. “(Cavs owner Dan Gilbert) said what he said out of anger. He probably would want to take that back, but I made a mistake, too. There’s some things I’d want to take back as well. You learn from your mistakes and move on.”http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....consider-return-to-cavaliers-someday/related/

99% of Heat fans took a **** after reading that. Nice PR stunt

Why would he consider that after what went down in Ohio, they should be renamed to the Cleveland Cry Babies. In all seriousness though, the way they reacted to what went down was horrible. I mean the "decision" was dumb in itself don't get me wrong but everything that went down and what he did for Ohio as a whole just doesn't add up to that kind of negative out pour.

LeBron says the dumbest **** when trying to be amiable.

Back
Top Bottom