LeBron to Golden State? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron to Golden State?

How can golden state afford all this stars? Who would ever challenge them? Okc? I definitely would think LeBron deserves a ton of flak if he does this more so than what Kevin Durant got for joining golden state

You could never take LeBron serious again if he pulled something like this...shoot, I can't take KD serious now for joining up with Golden State.

If LeBron joined up with the Lakers and got Paul George to go with him, that's one thing...he's done it before. But after getting his ass kicked by Golden State and going there with his hat in his hand to join up with what would basically amount to the Superteam to end all Superteams? Couldn't take it serious. Dumbest thing ever.

You could never take LeBron serious again if he pulled something like this...shoot, I can't take KD serious now for joining up with Golden State.

If LeBron joined up with the Lakers and got Paul George to go with him, that's one thing...he's done it before. But after getting his *** kicked by Golden State and going there with his hat in his hand to join up with what would basically amount to the Superteam to end all Superteams? Couldn't take it serious. Dumbest thing ever.

Honestly can't think of a team in nba history that could beat a LeBron led golden state team. Maybe the shaq and kobe LA teams back in the day? Jordan and pippen? Imo it would be horrible for basketball to have LeBron join golden state. **** if the league stepped in and vetoed cp3 to the Lakers then how can they allow this?

If Lebron goes to Golden state he would unequivocally be the biggest beta in NBA history and any championship won would be a stain on his career similar to the stain Delonte West left on his mother.

Signed resentful Heat fan.

Back
Top Bottom