"LEGO" Dolphins players | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"LEGO" Dolphins players

F that - Get me a lego doll of Katherine Webb and Ill think about it.

It will look just like tannehill except drawn on boobs. Rofl

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

What the hell? When I looked on the page with all the sets there wasn't a Dolphins one. Maybe I over looked it.

Yeah, it's not on the page with all the others, just on the team page.

They only deliver them to America its a shame I would have bought all 3, I have a shelf of collectables I would have loved to put them on

They only deliver them to America its a shame I would have bought all 3, I have a shelf of collectables I would have loved to put them on

maybe one of us will be nice enough to buy them and ship them to you, after you put some money in their paypal account?

i got two tannehills, one's for my dad.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

i have a buddy that likes the pats, was going to pull the trigger and get him a brady, but shockingly, they don't have any,

Maybe it's because Lego is known for toughness while taking a pounding, while Brady is known for crying and expecting to be protected by Refs at all times...They just don't go together.

Maybe it's because Lego is known for toughness while taking a pounding, while Brady is known for crying and expecting to be protected by Refs at all times...They just don't go together.

yeah, i think every box set comes with a Brady. They call them "Refs". :lol:

maybe one of us will be nice enough to buy them and ship them to you, after you put some money in their paypal account?

I would be slightly concerned about delivery prices but yea I would be happy enough to do this with a forum regular if it was reasonable postage and someone was happy to helpout

I would be slightly concerned about delivery prices but yea I would be happy enough to do this with a forum regular if it was reasonable postage and someone was happy to helpout

I believe USPS has flat rate boxes, so it's the same price no matter where the package is going. i'd have to find out for sure. you can pm an address, and i can ask.

I believe USPS has flat rate boxes, so it's the same price no matter where the package is going. i'd have to find out for sure. you can pm an address, and i can ask.

you know I wouldn't even mind the figures just being put in an envelope with some bubble wrap lol

Back
Top Bottom