Lenny Kravitz??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lenny Kravitz???

finleyfinton

Starter
Reaction score
lets add insult to injury...our stud back leaves us for his own reasons...and again we are the laughing stock of the league....but to have Lenny Kravitz mentioned throughout this story makes me sick. I have no problem with him, but who knows what role he plays in all this....
its a total embarassment to have Lenny involved with all this bull****....
anyone else see it this way???
what is the deal with Ricky and Lenny.....???
friends...lovers???????????

They're both wacked out in the nugget. They're just sharing that common bond together.

McD

As someone else pointed out, it's just Ricky shunning his fame and fortune for a life of hanging out with people who only like him because he's rich and famous... makes sense, doesn't it?

Ricky's retirement has been compared to Jim Brown's and Robert Smith's. The similarities are that they were RB's that retired before they were worn out. Ricky seems to be on a different mission than these guys. He says he's in search of the truth.

I wasn't born at the time this happened, but didn't the Beatles get fed up with fame and worldliness in search of truth and spirituality in India? They listened to and meditated with this wiseman until they finally realized that he was after all just a man. So they returned to society and produced some of the best music ever made (White Album, Abbey Road, Let It Be). Fortunately, creative genius doesn't age as quickly as the gift of physical strength.

I don't know what is going to happen to Ricky, but the fact that he is hanging out with Lenny Kravitz kind of makes me think that he is not finding much success in his search for the truth. The fact that he has been seen in the U.S just days after saying he was going to Asia in search of truth really makes me wonder if is going to miss football this year. At this point, I truly don't want him back. Not because he is a bad person, but because him coming back now will only add to the fiasco and cause clubhouse turmoil. I seriously wonder if Ricky will end up playing for another team next year.

Anyone else recall that lenny shaved his famous dreads off about 1 year or so ago.

Oh yeah, anyone else know Kravitz just got out of rehab a bit ago too!

Back
Top Bottom