Less than a month away | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Less than a month away

FinFanatic80

"In the tuna we trust."
Reaction score
With the NFL Draft now less than a month away, here are some of the things that I feel are true:

1. Most people on these boards agree like I do, that the 1st overall pick needs to be a Long.
2. The tuna would love to trade out of the top spot, but I just dont see it happening.
3. Parcells will make at least one trade in the draft at some point to trade down and get more selections.
4. The Dolphins need to get at least one more QB and RB on the roster (preferrably very late in the draft) for insurance purposes only.
5. The Dolphins have made some absolutely retarded personal decisions over the past 5 or 6 years, and its time to turn this ship around and the tuna is the perfect person to do that.
6. Offensive Tackle will and has to be addressed with one of our first two selections.
7. The Dolphins will win at least 6 games next season.
8. If Ricky stays healthy and out of trouble, he will be a tremendous asset to the Miami Dolphins in 2008.
9. If the price is right, it may be time to part ways with Jason Taylor. Not that i would enjoy seeing it happen but we need alot of holes filled with young talented players and he deserves to play for a contender his final few years in the NFL.
10. Tony Sparano will be a million times better of a coach than what we had last year.

And most importantly, i will spend the entire nfl draft weekend on my couch watching every minute of coverage, as this draft will be a key part to the future of the Miami Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom