Let me introduce myself.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let me introduce myself..

Fin-O

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Iam a transplant from another site, had 20k posts and 5 years of posting...all tossed to the side because of one females "Vengful" ways.

Ill give you a quick rundown on my likes and dislikes so you can decide if you plan on liking me or not.

Dolphins fan (duh)
Knicks fan
Mariners fan
Thee Ohio State Buckeyes

I support Jeff Ireland because I have too, I don't think he should be our GM but he is, so I'm in his corner.

I believe Tannehill will be a top level QB

I realize our WR corp is very subpar

You will figure out the rest along the way, what I can tell you is I come with playful humor, life is short make fun of it. I'm loyal, everytime I see a Dolphins fan I bring up the board I'm posting on. Being from Ohio all I have to relate to are my online Dolphin bro's.

Looking foward to starting a new career here.

I came on after being a regular listener on the Finsiders daily prodram for over a year. Actually I found it by accident by googling Dolphin Forums. I have been a member of Miami Dolphins Forum, but there is little to no action there.
I'm from a town near Austin. I am an Aggie, so yes, I follow Tannehill, J-Train and others. . One of the things that has sold me on this team is Philbin...damn, what a great team leader. He will bring this team home.

Welcome to the greatest dolphins site on the web.............:up:

Welcome! Bummer about the vengeful woman but we are glad to have you.

The internet is a hell of a drug...

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Hello, I'm new too! I'm a 26 year old Phins fan from Michigan! My second favorite NFL team are teh Denver Broncos and my favorite NHL team are the Detroit Red Wings.

Back
Top Bottom