Let Me Start With Lemon? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let Me Start With Lemon?

NYNCDOLFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I mean why not the season is over as far as the division/playoffs is concerned. Lets see what he can do...
I'd hate to say it but LEINHART is going to be a possiblity. We aren't winning anymore then 2 more games...

i'd say no b/c he really doesn't know the offence yet just let Frerott finish . at least when he came in today he showed a lil spark.

Is this sorta like the why not start Sage threads? Are we just gonna go down the line until we figure out that we need a quarterback next year that's not on the roster?

vinivedivichi said:
Is this sorta like the why not start Sage threads? Are we just gonna go down the line until we figure out that we need a quarterback next year that's not on the roster?

sure

TPD1479 said:
I mean why not the season is over as far as the division/playoffs is concerned. Lets see what he can do...
I'd hate to say it but LEINHART is going to be a possiblity. We aren't winning anymore then 2 more games...

I agree. I can't understand why people would want ferrotte to finish out the year?? It makes no sense. So what if he wins a few games, that only screws us in the draft and gives false hope that he could continue to play next year. Ferrotte is too old to play next year and be affective. Let Cleo have his growing pains this year no matter how bad. THEN, we draft a QB with the number 1 pick and there is no more QB contr.

If he plays well and can be out QB of the future, then we can use a number one pick in other ways, trades, moves in draft, ect.

vinivedivichi said:

Be realistic the season is OVER!!! So start the kid.... Sage looked like a deer in headlights against a crap defense.....

vinivedivichi said:

Why not start Lemon? Sage and Gus both suck and definately are not the future so let's see what Lemon can do.

If he sucks too, oh well at least we know he is not the future also and we can draft Leinhart or another top rated QB.

I like Cleo, and I hope he gets a shot to start a few games when we're mathematically out of contention, but I refuse to start calling for him to play. If Saban thinks he's ready to play, he'll play him, if he doesn't, he won't. If this game taught us anything, it's that Saban knows a lot more than anyone on this site about who our best players are, and who should start. All the Saban/Frerotte=Wanny/Fiedler garbage needs to stop. In Saban I Trust, and so should all of you.

Back
Top Bottom