Let's be honest | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's be honest

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm new here on the board and a big Dolphins fan like everyone of you guys. All I can say is all morning i've been reading hostility towards Ricky and on top of that people saying we'll be fine without Ricky ect. Without Ricky, we are in trouble. We have 2 QB's who can only maximize their potential when pressure is taken off of them and to be honest, Travis Minor is taking pressure off of no one. I am pulling for us to win the Super Bowl as all of you are but losing Ricky is a huge blow and all you guys saying "who cares, we'll still win the division" downplaying the fact we lost a great back are crazy. This is a dark day, but the only thing I can say is that we made the playoffs I can't remember how many years in a row without a running game, so maybe this will help the team come together and play better. But in the end, no matter how we try to spin this, we are in trouble........................BUT LET'S KEEP THE FAITH AND STAY POSITIVE. I look forward to posting here often....................LET'S GO DOLPHINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom