Lets Blame LeBatard | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Blame LeBatard

finleyfinton

Starter
Reaction score
first of all, im not even sure if thats how you spell this guys name ....but lets blame that story hungry media man for most of this..
not Ricky's decision, cause that is his to make, but with no retirement papers faxed in, the story didnt need to be broke..look at the chain reaction.....
he broke the story and everyone flooded any form of media with their negative thoughts on Ricky. Hey, im pissed too and I joined in, but if there was a chance of him losing himself for a moment, and coming back to reality with a return, its gone now. He is hated and most and not respected any longer...and he knows this...
i mean its weds...almost 6 days after his call to coach, he has had a meeting with his agent, whom im sure had a fax machine and requisite papers, and he still has not faxed them in.

any chance of talking him out of his decision is lost with all the media coverage.
I think he thought he was sure, but really wasnt and the media circus that has been created about this will surely hamper any chance of his return

You can accuse Le Bastard of a lot of things but, even if he's only doing it because you've got your nose firmly planted in his anal cleft, when Ricky Williams tells you that he has made up his mind to retire right this minute, and go gallavanting across the world with Lenny Kravitz...you report it.

Ricky made the call to Dave Wannstedt, and told him he was quitting, and Dave didn't make Ricky less sure about quitting, he made him MORE sure about it.

finleyfinton said:
first of all, im not even sure if thats how you spell this guys name ....but lets blame that story hungry media man for most of this..
not Ricky's decision, cause that is his to make, but with no retirement papers faxed in, the story didnt need to be broke..look at the chain reaction.....
he broke the story and everyone flooded any form of media with their negative thoughts on Ricky. Hey, im pissed too and I joined in, but if there was a chance of him losing himself for a moment, and coming back to reality with a return, its gone now. He is hated and most and not respected any longer...and he knows this...
i mean its weds...almost 6 days after his call to coach, he has had a meeting with his agent, whom im sure had a fax machine and requisite papers, and he still has not faxed them in.

any chance of talking him out of his decision is lost with all the media coverage.
I think he thought he was sure, but really wasnt and the media circus that has been created about this will surely hamper any chance of his return

Good post. All of it I believe to be true.
But I still say if he has a change of heart BEFORE TC opens than all should be forgiven. Afterall, if he were to report to camp on time then really he will have done nothing wrong other than make a decision and then change his mind after careful reconsideration. EVERY single person on this board has done that at least once in his life. In this scenario I would be willing to cut him some slack and I would bet most of his teammates would too.
Of course I HIGHLY doubt he's coming back.

I've already blamed him. He ruined our innocent perfect Ricky!

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom