Lets face reality........ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets face reality........

Reality is you need gronk to get hurt...if hes 100 percent they just have too many ways to exploit you...i didnt even watch that game but i know how much he matters to their scheme and gameplans

damn sure not us...i fear they may go unbeaten, AFC seems really down this year. In the past I though they would've lost to the Steelers or/and Cowboys

The irony is that Brady should have been suspended

The reality is good teams win when they should. Like Tampa beat Jax. lol we're not a good team. I mean Buffalo beat Tenn.

This has been reality for 15 years. NE is a phenomonal franchise and I'm jealous as **** that they're always so good.

Only the Giants can stop them for some ungodly reason.

Reality is you need gronk to get hurt...if hes 100 percent they just have too many ways to exploit you...i didnt even watch that game but i know how much he matters to their scheme and gameplans

Sad the ammount of cheating they have been involved in, then get to play in the superbowl where petey carrol hands them a superbowl win and then, they beat the rap again and will likely run the table completing a perfect season with another superbowl win.

As a note: You can have alI the gronks in the world but if you dont have coaches who not only can identify, but also take advantage of those mismatches, it wont matter. And thats what is so baffling about the billichek patriots, they dont have to cheat to win, but they DO, and they do it a lot. Gronks a great player but its the coaching who finds those mismatches for him to take advantage of.

Fugin' pats.

Miami should be #1 in the Division by now or at least fighting for it, but Ross had to hire Philbin. Under Sparano, Miami usually had the defense to slow down Brady and the Pats. The problem was the offense couldn't score; they lacked talented offensive playmakers, and the playcalling wasn't very good. That team could have been a playoff team with a GM who could draft young offensive weapons (something which Ireland would not do), and a new Offensive Coordinator. Instead of fixing what wasn't working on the team, Ross hires Philbin who wants to completely change everything. Philbin took over a team with a good rushing defense and neutered it. Philbin got rid of some guys who could play, and in doing so he turned positions that were good enough for now but might have needed upgrading in the future to holes that were never filled.

If Ross had just fired Ireland and had Tony replace Daboll, I believe that they would already have been a playoff team. Their major problem was that they had to settle for FGs in the red zone instead of TDs. All Ross had to do was get that fixed, but no... he had to keep Ireland and hire Philbin, and in Year 4 he has a team that has no o-line, no rushing game, no rushing defense, a poor passing defense, and an offense that struggles to get 2 TDs per game. Ross screwed this team!

Who can possibly beat New England? They look like beasts!

If only Brady had served his four game suspension, they would have been 2-2 or 1-3, but the judge decided things in the NFL this year.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

the irony is that brady should have been suspended

exactly.

If only Brady had served his four game suspension, they would have been 2-2 or 1-3, but the judge decided things in the NFL this year.

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

If we all haven't figured it out yet, nothing more is going to happen to Brady or the Pats for cheating. There is a good chance they will be coming off a second Superbowl. Are the powers that be going to want to tarnish the NFL brand by suspending Brady next offseason after that? Not likely.

It would be nice of we had a team that could challenge the Pats or anyone else for than matter. Instead we remain in purgatory.

Sad the ammount of cheating they have been involved in, then get to play in the superbowl where petey carrol hands them a superbowl win and then, they beat the rap again and will likely run the table completing a perfect season with another superbowl win.

As a note: You can have alI the gronks in the world but if you dont have coaches who not only can identify, but also take advantage of those mismatches, it wont matter. And thats what is so baffling about the billichek patriots, they dont have to cheat to win, but they DO, and they do it a lot. Gronks a great player but its the coaching who finds those mismatches for him to take advantage of.

Fugin' pats.

Coaching plays into it but gronks a generational level talent...hes easily one of the 5 best players in football

I am not looking past Washington who can definitely beat us but I am excited to see how our D matches up w/ NE's O. we have the talent to give them fits.

I despise how NE can almost look unbeatable every year while we wonder if Miami can even finish above .500.

Back
Top Bottom