Lets Face the Facts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Face the Facts

67Stang

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
We need to blow this team up. Suh is no longer a dominate force and is being pushed around without a double team. I love Wake, but he is no longer a premier pass rusher and can't hold the edge. Kiko is below average and without a dominant line gets swallowed up and is a liability in coverage. The rest of our healthy LBs are old as dirt. Safety at least looks okay and we have some promising young corners......but all in all this D is a joke filled with a bunch of has beens or never will bes.

On O, same old situation with the line.......and I HATE to say this but we have way too many holes on this team to give Laundry 12 million or more a year. I really don't think Suh or Laundry will be on this team next year and we are going to have to rebuild starting next year if this team is going to have any type of future.

Gase needs to give up play calling and we need to have a real DC as Burke is way over his head, even more so than Joseph last year who wasn't ready to be a DC and now is a joke as a head coach......finally Tannenbaum needs to go!

No QBs in this draft better than Tanne and we have other bigger holes. It's either Tanne, or cut him and bring in Cousins or Alex Smith

yep, blow it up.. in a tough spot cap wise with no hope of contending, trade anyone worth a **** and blow it the **** up

We need to blow it up!!

Draft a Qb to push Tanney - hopefully replace Tanne

Dude we created so many holes with bad contracts that drafting a qb in a high round has become a pipe dream. We need: LT, LG, C, RG, TE, DE, OLB x2, CB, FS all before we even think about drafting a QB. It's too bad our front office can't evaluate talent and our coaching staff can't coach as there are a TON of good qb prosprcts this year.

Gase needs to give up play calling

then why do we need adam gase? he brings nothing to the defense and if hes not calling plays what is he doing? this team has one of if not the worst coaching staffs in the league.

4-5 and we need a rebuild? This is why your not running the show

our record may be 4-5 but it could just as easily be 0-9
we have been outscored by almost a 100 points
and we have given up over 40 points to two teams that are not exactly offensive jugger naughts
We have three receiver better than Carolina's top receiver and they hang 45 up on us

4-5 and we need a rebuild? This is why your not running the show

Is 4-5 good? I mean we just got our first rushing TD of the year tonight. Even the games we won it was a fluke this year. This team is old, has too many holes. and no depth where there is talent.

Weirdly enough, I actually think our offense is finally on the road to recovery. The decision to jettison Ajayi has actually improved our offense the last two weeks, as we had a respectable performance against the Raiders and actually a pretty good performance (outside of one AWFUL bonehead interception) considering the caliber of competition we faced tonight and missing our best OL.

It's the defense that needs to be addressed. Personally, I am not a fan of this shitty Cincinnati 4-3 defense that we run, but I feel like the problem is talent more than anything. We need a real free safety, a real slot corner, and Tony Lippett to get healthy so we can bench Xavien Howard.

Back
Top Bottom