Let's forget about Boston and focus on the Online.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's forget about Boston and focus on the Online....

RunRicky34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
To clarify I'm not against us bringing Boston. I would actually love for us to sign him, but right now It doesnt look like we will negotiate. So far we have only signed Jeno, but I would love to see us sign a Bobbie Williams and hopefully we can find a Right Tackle. Orlando Brown looks like he will negotiate with the Bucs and even though Epharim Saleem has been mentioned I dont think he would be an upgrade over Wade. According to our "Great Coach" Wanny he knows of some Big name Oline player that will be realease in the days to come. So now you sit back and wonder who the Hell do we sign. If some how RS is able to sign Bobbie Williams and find us a saviour at the right tackle spot before Boston finds a trade then we can negotiate.

By the way if anyone in here has any news about the Bobbie Williams visit post it up.

Big O I hope you read this and can help us find out how things are going.

Let's talk about both. There's enough room on here to talk about as much Dolphins football as possible..

But to stay on topic, I'd like to know how Williams' visit went as well.

You know I owuld love to see Boston in here, but I would also love to see Ricky run with some open holes ahead of and some bad mofo's blocking for him. I know we have that in Jeno and i have only heard positives about Bobbie Williams but we need to sign Williams and we need to find a RT. FA's is fun but so fraustrating reminds me of our season

If the Fins can land a decent #2 receiver in Free Agency... that would free up draft picks for OL......

Originally posted by Jeep
If the Fins can land a decent #2 receiver in Free Agency... that would free up draft picks for OL......

There are no good/ decent wr in the fa .. the draft must go to wr, we could pick up OL ( i am all for that) but the first pick must be a wr if we dont get boston (which it looks like we will .. look at my new thread)

Here's what the FO could be thinking at this moment. They wanted to get 3 o-linemen that'd come in and start and then draft a WR in round one. But at this moment they've only gotten 1 lineman and they might have to change their thinking.If they can't get 2 more linemen that they really like, then it could be a good thing to try and get a WR in free agency and then draft o-line in round one instead. I know the WR class seems real good and I want us to take one but the bottom line is to make the team better and sometimes you have to change your whole thinking and do it the other way.Come to think of, I wish Wanny would change things when they're not going good during the game.

Ozzy rules!!

This is what concerns me about the Draft. In the Draft it is hard to tell who will fall to you.This years draft has great receivers and I would hate for us to miss out on one of them.Plus, OL players usually develop with 1 or two years. Another thing what are the chances of Vernon Carey falling to 20.

I think that Carey'll be there for sure at 20. I actually think that he could even go early 2nd but we don't have one there of course.Same thing with Snee and Locklear. I think they'll go in the 2nd and we don't have one.I'm not saying that we should do this but the FO might go that way if they can't get a lineman in here as a free agent.

Ozzy rules!!

I don't know if Carey will last to #20, but if he does... man, thats a tough decision...

I can see it now, Carey, Clayton, and Rivers all 3 make it to the 20th pick, Spielman decides to get some revenge on Wanny and tells him it's his choice...

Wannies head then explodes.

Speilman calls up Shula begging him to come out of retirement (if Gibbs can do it, so can Don) and Shula leads the dolphins back to the Superbowl.

hey, a guy can dream can't he?

Back
Top Bottom