Lets get off the RW topic for a moment... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets get off the RW topic for a moment...

Float On 74

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I want to know all of your opinions on what you guys think is gonna happen with Tony Bua this season and in the future?..I saw him at a grocery store the other day and he told me I was the first person to recognize him in Miami..and btw... before i started talking to him..he looked just as mean as everyone says he his.....not a chance he would smile..lol

A non-Ricky thread? How dare you.

I think Bua will be a big contributor on special teams this year. Not sure about the future, I suppose he can start, but he'll probably be a good back-up.

Float On 74 said:
I want to know all of your opinions on what you guys think is gonna happen with Tony Bua this season and in the future?..I saw him at a grocery store the other day and he told me I was the first person to recognize him in Miami..and btw... before i started talking to him..he looked just as mean as everyone says he his.....not a chance he would smile..lol
Caught the Florida-Arkansas replay this weekend, Bua looked alright, I was expecting to see this monster hitter and frankly I didn't see that.

He hit pretty good but not what I expected. He looks alot more like a strong safety than a linebacker to me........we'll see.

Float On 74 said:

Being from Arkansas and a huge Razorback fan, I was extremely pleased by the pick. He was a very aggressive player and defensive leader for the Hogs, I can only see good things in the future. :D Don't be surprised if you see him startnig in a couple of years.

Put the ball in his hands and see if that boy can hit the hole! ;) hehe

I just want to see his anger permeate the locker room this season. Fire the troops up.

Back
Top Bottom