lets get our #1 wr in 2011 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lets get our #1 wr in 2011

ROADRUNNER

0.1% native american & 0.1% filipino
Club Member
Reaction score
lets just go defence with our 9 picks, and get our wr next year,
i here from some of you guys its loaded with good/great #1s.
if we must get some offence a big TE with our 4th will do fine,
im happy with what we have, even ted ginn will do for 1 more year.:chuckle:

let me know what you think, or am i just:crazy:

IMO we need a WR either Dez Bryant, Alrious Benn, Mike WIlliams(Syracuse), or Antonio Bryant. we need a WR that can take some of the pressure off our Run game

lets just go defence with our 9 picks, and get our wr next year,
i here from some of you guys its loaded with good/great #1s.
if we must get some offence a big TE with our 4th will do fine,
im happy with what we have, even ted ginn will do for 1 more year.:chuckle:

let me know what you think, or am i just:crazy:

Yea, your just :crazy: Ha ha just kidding but I don't see us using all our picks on one side of the ball.

Next year, there are about 7 potential 1st round wrs, maybe the best class ever. Its not a bad idea but if Dez is there, u cant pass him up period. our bigboard should look like:

Eric Berry
Dez Bryant
Derrick morgan
Rolando Mcclain
Brandon Graham
Earl Thomas
Brandon Graham
Dan Williams
Trade down.

we might go after bryant in fa, but would still like us to go defence with our 9 picks,
and wait till next year to get our #1. thanks for the info..............

As much as we should go defense in such a defense heavy draft, you can't really go defense with all 9 picks. And yes, next years WR class is possibly the best all time.

As good as next year's class is, we have nothing right now. If Dez is there I think we gotta take him. Then get one of those 7 next year too! I feel like next year we can start to use more BPA picks. We can seriously plug most of our holes this year.

As much as we should go defense in such a defense heavy draft, you can't really go defense with all 9 picks. And yes, next years WR class is possibly the best all time.

Agreed. However, could you blame them if they did? This defense needs a lot of help.

Back
Top Bottom