Let's give a shout out to Stephen M. Ross for hiring Adam Gase | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's give a shout out to Stephen M. Ross for hiring Adam Gase

The new stadium is a marvel and gives us a true homefield advantage. It will outlast Ross and for that we shall always be grateful.

Oh no doubt. I will admit that for the longest time I thought he was an undercover Jets fan lol. but Gase (so far) is an outstanding hire. The playoffs should be really interesting .

It sure looks like it. Now really get the man a championship caliber defense. Improve the roster some and folks best watch out.

Unanswered prayers....all those coaches that were talked about in Miami over the past few years....Jackson, Fisher, Arians, Zimmer, Bowles, McAdoo, Payton, etc. I'll take Gase over any of them right now. 2016 NFL Coach of the Year.

Yep, never got why so many fans hate him. He shells out plenty of money on players, improved our stadium, and let's the football guys make the decisions.

Not giving the blind squirrel any accolades for finally finding a ****ing nut! He still sucks!

I've killed Ross for every stupid thing he's ever done, but he obviously got it right with Gase. Thank you Mr. Ross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It took some time, but yes, it looks like Ross finally got it right. And now Gase has put his marker down and should get whatever he wants from Grier and Tannenbaum going forward. An amazing season, and so close to building something sustainable.

I was one of the people who wanted a veteran coach with a winning background - Shanahan, Coughlin, etc. I love being wrong.

It really is amazing to consider the turnaround starting when Gase finally took out the trash and gave Dallas, Billy, and Jamil their walking papers. Accountability became a real thing for the team at that moment.

Whoever found him we struck gold

Adam gase carried the best grade on that field saturday in terms of how he called the game how he handled tbe clock and tbe scoreboard...i was hoping for sean payton...we did better than that

I have never seen so many we arent audibling at the los therefore what i call and what alignments i call it from is whats coming and situationally putting your qb in the absolute best possible scenarios to convert or throw the opposition a timely curve ball as i have seen tbe last 2 weeks from adam gase

Tight end screen on that 3rd down was absolutely masterful

He ajayi and suh carry the top 3 grades yesterday

Suh has been a force this year and especially during this run.

He almost got it right twice with Harbaugh, he just went about it in the worst way possible.

On that note let's stay level headed, Sporano went 11-5 season 1, Saban 9-7, even Todd Bowles went 10-6 last year his first year. Long term consistency is the key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom