Lets Go Squealers !!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets Go Squealers !!!

Thank god they got that, otherwise it would be 21-0 halftime.

So amazing, same old **** new season 14-0 already. I'm going too bed, I'm sure when I get up in the am and see the score it will be 42-17. I'm so ****in sick of this ****.

What the **** is this clock management? Such ****ing idiots. Seriously do teams just leave their football IQ at the door against NE?????

:lol: Steelers ****ed that up in so many ways. Let 25 seconds run off the clock AND messed up a gimme TD.

The Patriots are the luckiest team ever....perfect throw and catch and the receiver's foot is on the line by a couple inches.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Rut Rohhhh Scoby.....he made it.

I can't fathom how they run a draw with 40 seconds left and let 20 seconds just tick off for no reason.

Maybe I'm just simplifying things too much but...why don't teams PRESS the average NE WRs and force Brady to beat them deep? Why do teams continue to play off and allow NE to dink and dunk all day!?!?!?!

I have news for everyone here..... The Bills are gonna KILL the Patriots next week.

Back
Top Bottom